Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by DubA169

you never go hard at your friends in a pick up game?

Shhhhhhhh me and some my friends have fought over a pick-up game before 
laugh.gif
 (realtalk),  picked each other up, went home and ate together. That's how we did it. That's why I said this team doesn't represent how the city really is. Bunch of soft Bill Cosby pudding @%$+%*+.

never came to blows with my friends because we all know it's not personal. but every once in a while someone gets smacked in the face, thrown on the floor, swings elbows. it just happens. like you said, go eat some food and chill after.

especially when it's point game, i can't let someone win on a lay up. i think the biggest factor is that these guys weren't making so much money in the 80's and 90's. now these dudes are rich and just don't seem as competitive in general. it's a shame. but once again there is NOTHING wrong with getting phsyical in a basektball game. i don't care if you are friends or not

laugh.gif
 (realtalk),  picked each other up, went home and ate together. That's how we did it. That's why I said this team doesn't represent how the city really is. Bunch of soft Bill Cosby pudding @%$+%*+.

never came to blows with my friends because we all know it's not personal. but every once in a while someone gets smacked in the face, thrown on the floor, swings elbows. it just happens. like you said, go eat some food and chill after.

especially when it's point game, i can't let someone win on a lay up. i think the biggest factor is that these guys weren't making so much money in the 80's and 90's. now these dudes are rich and just don't seem as competitive in general. it's a shame. but once again there is NOTHING wrong with getting phsyical in a basektball game. i don't care if you are friends or not

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 anyting you say dont mean %#*+ no more...
sig check

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 anyting you say dont mean %#*+ no more...
sig check

Yeah ummm turn your sarcasm meter on next time
grin.gif

But thanks, I've never been in a signature before - that's actually pretty cool
smokin.gif

Yeah ummm turn your sarcasm meter on next time
grin.gif

But thanks, I've never been in a signature before - that's actually pretty cool
smokin.gif

QFT. These NBA cats are sweet.

QFT. These NBA cats are sweet.

Originally Posted by This Aint Aruba B

LeBron: remember when you woke up and my d was in your mouth? I lied, that @@+$ mad gay son! You mad? Tell em why you mad, Breast.
Boobie: *#%+ you, king.
rub3q1.jpg

Originally Posted by This Aint Aruba B

LeBron: remember when you woke up and my d was in your mouth? I lied, that @@+$ mad gay son! You mad? Tell em why you mad, Breast.
Boobie: *#%+ you, king.
rub3q1.jpg

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by knightngale

wait so people think dropping 38 on the cavs is impressive now? I guess it is if you consider that lebron will probably on wilkins/drexlers level 

in 3 quarters son...i'd it's kinda impressive.
well iv seen kobe score more than that in 3 quarters countless time so i guess im jaded

this is almost the same type of reaction from lebron stans when he waltzed for layups in that ECF game vs the pistons in 2007...he was the second coming back then

it is just one game against a trash team

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by knightngale

wait so people think dropping 38 on the cavs is impressive now? I guess it is if you consider that lebron will probably on wilkins/drexlers level 

in 3 quarters son...i'd it's kinda impressive.
well iv seen kobe score more than that in 3 quarters countless time so i guess im jaded

this is almost the same type of reaction from lebron stans when he waltzed for layups in that ECF game vs the pistons in 2007...he was the second coming back then

it is just one game against a trash team

He basically came into the Q and showed why it will always be his kingdom, dang, we are so far from ever being where we once were

He basically came into the Q and showed why it will always be his kingdom, dang, we are so far from ever being where we once were

People are OD'ing on this notion the Cavs players should have played more angry and that would've made a difference. Bottom line is these @%%%%% just aren't good and it's a miracle LeBron was able to drag them to 60 wins. Let's look at it player by player.

It was a big game with bright lights, so you know right away you weren't going to get much out of All Star Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison (11pts each). JJ Hickson, who many people felt was the next Amare, is just an athletic guy who benefitted off of LeBron drawn defensive attention/double teams and the fact that he was an afterthought to the defense and therefore would make some decent cuts for dunks, alley oops, putbacks, open jumpers, and what have you but at the end of the day Juwan Howard's old %+@ was scoring buckets on this dude, easy! Anthony Parker, career of making open jumpers because people are doubling much better overall players, I'd rather have his sister on the team. ANdy Varajeo gives you good hustle and activity (i.e flops) as a big, but he was only forced into the public consciousness because The Cleveland LeBron'n'em was on tv all the time so now whatever the hell he is doing is like a tree falling in the forest with nobody around to hear it Daniel Gibson- Cole was the only one who did anything. They would've been better off just grabbing random @@%+$+%*+$+#@ out the crowd and suiting them up, at least they would've fouled harder and not gave up all those And1's.

BTW, JJ Hickson (finished with 6 pts and this dude is supposed to be the next Amare) had the nerve to be trying to taunt LeBron about that little dunk he had. I am unable to decide whether the assistant coach guy is talking to LeBron or Hickson.
stfulebron-o.gif

And let's score one for the public school system in Cleveland with their 50+ percent dropout rate
ap-a34cb1d0913b4cccab189451227bac81.jpg

ap-07a59b7c41ca4df9864d60a27996b93f.jpg

People are OD'ing on this notion the Cavs players should have played more angry and that would've made a difference. Bottom line is these @%%%%% just aren't good and it's a miracle LeBron was able to drag them to 60 wins. Let's look at it player by player.

It was a big game with bright lights, so you know right away you weren't going to get much out of All Star Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison (11pts each). JJ Hickson, who many people felt was the next Amare, is just an athletic guy who benefitted off of LeBron drawn defensive attention/double teams and the fact that he was an afterthought to the defense and therefore would make some decent cuts for dunks, alley oops, putbacks, open jumpers, and what have you but at the end of the day Juwan Howard's old %+@ was scoring buckets on this dude, easy! Anthony Parker, career of making open jumpers because people are doubling much better overall players, I'd rather have his sister on the team. ANdy Varajeo gives you good hustle and activity (i.e flops) as a big, but he was only forced into the public consciousness because The Cleveland LeBron'n'em was on tv all the time so now whatever the hell he is doing is like a tree falling in the forest with nobody around to hear it Daniel Gibson- Cole was the only one who did anything. They would've been better off just grabbing random @@%+$+%*+$+#@ out the crowd and suiting them up, at least they would've fouled harder and not gave up all those And1's.

BTW, JJ Hickson (finished with 6 pts and this dude is supposed to be the next Amare) had the nerve to be trying to taunt LeBron about that little dunk he had. I am unable to decide whether the assistant coach guy is talking to LeBron or Hickson.
stfulebron-o.gif

And let's score one for the public school system in Cleveland with their 50+ percent dropout rate
ap-a34cb1d0913b4cccab189451227bac81.jpg

ap-07a59b7c41ca4df9864d60a27996b93f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom