Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by TheGift23

abovelegit1 wrote:
  You're a Spurs fan though. Winner of the three lowest rated finals in modern NBA history.

What kind of comeback is that?!
roll.gif

Seriously, that got me scratching my head as well. May as well have gone with, "well the jerk store called.. and they're running out of you!"

abovelegit1 wrote:
  You're a Spurs fan though. Winner of the three lowest rated finals in modern NBA history.

roll.gif

Seriously, that got me scratching my head as well. May as well have gone with, "well the jerk store called.. and they're running out of you!"

To Clevelanders: you guys know Great Lakes Christmas Ale is served at the game, right?
laugh.gif
That seriously turns the volume up even more.

I'm expecting things to be thrown at LeBron every time he comes in and out of the tunnel. I also think he'll have an "injury" right at the beginning of the game and will sit the rest in the locker room. Every foul shot or in-bounds play is going to be brutal.

I'm certainly not guaranteeing people throw things, I DO expect it if he actually plays the whole game, but to those saying it will be anti-climactic: there will be 23,000 people screaming at a guy about his mother sleeping with someone...can't say we've ever seen that in a Lakers - Celtics Finals...

To Clevelanders: you guys know Great Lakes Christmas Ale is served at the game, right?
laugh.gif
That seriously turns the volume up even more.

I'm expecting things to be thrown at LeBron every time he comes in and out of the tunnel. I also think he'll have an "injury" right at the beginning of the game and will sit the rest in the locker room. Every foul shot or in-bounds play is going to be brutal.

I'm certainly not guaranteeing people throw things, I DO expect it if he actually plays the whole game, but to those saying it will be anti-climactic: there will be 23,000 people screaming at a guy about his mother sleeping with someone...can't say we've ever seen that in a Lakers - Celtics Finals...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by jsmith42

I wonder how the fans will treat Big-Z tonight

Mixed emotions for sure. Some booing, some cheering.

I think there will be a lot more cheers though.
I'm interested to see if fans go along with the organized Lebron chants 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I wonder how the fans will treat Big-Z tonight

Mixed emotions for sure. Some booing, some cheering.

I think there will be a lot more cheers though.
I'm interested to see if fans go along with the organized Lebron chants 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

That's crazy if Z is booed. 
laugh.gif

lol people seem to forget that he followed LeBron right down to Miami

- can someone explain to me why Z gets a pass?

Same reason why shaq gets a pass. He's old and deserves to ring chase. Too bad it's not gonna happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

That's crazy if Z is booed. 
laugh.gif

lol people seem to forget that he followed LeBron right down to Miami

- can someone explain to me why Z gets a pass?

Same reason why shaq gets a pass. He's old and deserves to ring chase. Too bad it's not gonna happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

abovelegit1 wrote:

roll.gif

Just pointing out how ridiculous it was for a Spurs fan to comment and laugh at how no casual fan would want to watch the Cavs, when they aren't exactly the Lakers in terms of popularity themselves. Not exactly rocket science, so you can cease scratching your head.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

abovelegit1 wrote:

roll.gif

Just pointing out how ridiculous it was for a Spurs fan to comment and laugh at how no casual fan would want to watch the Cavs, when they aren't exactly the Lakers in terms of popularity themselves. Not exactly rocket science, so you can cease scratching your head.

should they throw beer bottles at him so we can have another detroit and pacers masascre

should they throw beer bottles at him so we can have another detroit and pacers masascre

%!** that I want Malice at the Palace: The Quicken Loans Edition

I wanna see Gilbert start barking at Lebron with Bron responding resulting in a brawl. I'd also like to see Cleveland try and have some cool intro vid on the big screen at the start of the game only to have someone sabotage it and show the video of all the locals singing for Lebron to stay.

%!** that I want Malice at the Palace: The Quicken Loans Edition

I wanna see Gilbert start barking at Lebron with Bron responding resulting in a brawl. I'd also like to see Cleveland try and have some cool intro vid on the big screen at the start of the game only to have someone sabotage it and show the video of all the locals singing for Lebron to stay.

Can't wait to see if he does the powder toss pre game.

Also a part of me want Bron to drop 50 and say $!## you all. But we'll see...I know we'll all be watching.

Back
Top Bottom