Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

If I don't see things thrown at him or an attempted rushing off the court from a moron..I'll be both surprised and disappointed.

That's crazy if Z is booed. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Second in the NBA in home attendance.

You can decrease the size of your ridiculous emoticon now.

indifferent.gif

I'm was thinking more about the causal NBA fans wanting to see ANY cavs games. Not the home fans.

You're a Spurs fan though. Winner of the three lowest rated finals in modern NBA history.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Second in the NBA in home attendance.

You can decrease the size of your ridiculous emoticon now.

indifferent.gif

I'm was thinking more about the causal NBA fans wanting to see ANY cavs games. Not the home fans.

You're a Spurs fan though. Winner of the three lowest rated finals in modern NBA history.

"In his heart of hearts, he knows that he'll never play for a city like this ever again," Boobie Gibson said. "The loyalty they showed, the love they showed. He knows that. He may not say that. I know it."

*grabs the kleenex*

3:23 p.m.-- Cleveland radio station WMMS ( @WMMS on Twitter) posted an image it has on billboards around town:

wmms-billoard_20101202152514_400_300.JPG

"In his heart of hearts, he knows that he'll never play for a city like this ever again," Boobie Gibson said. "The loyalty they showed, the love they showed. He knows that. He may not say that. I know it."

*grabs the kleenex*

3:23 p.m.-- Cleveland radio station WMMS ( @WMMS on Twitter) posted an image it has on billboards around town:

wmms-billoard_20101202152514_400_300.JPG

Originally Posted by dyyhard

*grabs the kleenex*

pimp.gif
 Boobie knows.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

*grabs the kleenex*

pimp.gif
 Boobie knows.

abovelegit1 wrote:

Oh will. Some people miss out on some GREAT basketball. Also the SPURS won in those finals.
To me that's all that matters.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

But this a MIA- CAVS thread. Please try to stay on topic. 
wink.gif

abovelegit1 wrote:

Oh will. Some people miss out on some GREAT basketball. Also the SPURS won in those finals.
To me that's all that matters.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

But this a MIA- CAVS thread. Please try to stay on topic. 
wink.gif

Why wouldn't Z go down to Miami with Bron??? Hes getting old as #+$+ and he wasn't gonna be winning jack in CLE.

Why wouldn't Z go down to Miami with Bron??? Hes getting old as #+$+ and he wasn't gonna be winning jack in CLE.

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif

lol people seem to forget that he followed LeBron right down to Miami

I dont see him getting boo'd at all...I think they'll cheer him wholeheartedly....just some more dirt the fans can throw at Lebron's face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif

lol people seem to forget that he followed LeBron right down to Miami

I dont see him getting boo'd at all...I think they'll cheer him wholeheartedly....just some more dirt the fans can throw at Lebron's face
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom