Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Cavs-Chants-1.jpg
Who wrote this up? Dan Gilbert?
http://sportsarefun.files...ty-owner-dan-gilbert.pdf

Anyways, definitely hoping that Cavs fans will make this as memorable as possible and that the Cavs provide the icing on the cake with the win.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I have a feeling lebron is gonna go for 50
I have a feeling LeBron comes up lame with a "lower body injury" Wednesday night against the Pistons, and doesn't make the trip to Cleveland.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I have a feeling lebron is gonna go for 50
I have a feeling LeBron comes up lame with a "lower body injury" Wednesday night against the Pistons, and doesn't make the trip to Cleveland.

^ haha

I hear that theyre goin to delay the gametime from live time by a 5-10 seconds. is there any truth to this??

^ haha

I hear that theyre goin to delay the gametime from live time by a 5-10 seconds. is there any truth to this??

I thought that silence would be funny - like boo the Heat intro's but as soon as it's Lebron just go quiet. I suppose there would always be a few heat fans spoiling it but I thought it would be funny.

I thought that silence would be funny - like boo the Heat intro's but as soon as it's Lebron just go quiet. I suppose there would always be a few heat fans spoiling it but I thought it would be funny.

Back
Top Bottom