Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

For all of the emotional turmoil Mo Williams put on display this summer, he better have the game of his life.

So do you guys want the Heat to beat the Pistons tonight or would it be better to have them limp into Cleveland? Heat have a home game tonight and travel for the game tomorrow.

For all of the emotional turmoil Mo Williams put on display this summer, he better have the game of his life.

So do you guys want the Heat to beat the Pistons tonight or would it be better to have them limp into Cleveland? Heat have a home game tonight and travel for the game tomorrow.

i was thinkin no one would follow that chant chart someone posted but a few people i know got it in an email so its definitely getting circulated. if people are outside the arena passing these out id bet the crowd does actually follow this. that or just chant A-hole the whole game

i was thinkin no one would follow that chant chart someone posted but a few people i know got it in an email so its definitely getting circulated. if people are outside the arena passing these out id bet the crowd does actually follow this. that or just chant A-hole the whole game

had to post this again
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I think the cheer chart is to clear up the whole cheers for Z and boos for lebron. That could have been confusing since they both practically did the same thing tho.

I think the cheer chart is to clear up the whole cheers for Z and boos for lebron. That could have been confusing since they both practically did the same thing tho.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

i want them to lose to the pistons tonight AND i want them to lose in cleveland.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

i want them to lose to the pistons tonight AND i want them to lose in cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom