Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by kash55

Someone on the cavs bench need to tell lebron to piss off. Come on grow some balls....if your down by 20 at least show some manhood
Yeah those dudes on the bench need to get called out in front of the whole team. That' absurd that they're holding conversations while the game's going on. Makes me mad, even.

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel but it looks like to me that Lebron keeps walking over to them and chopping it.

hooooollllddddddddddd up ... Did my man Chuck just say "anthomosity" ??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"These Cleveland players are doing a disservice to their fans. They're playing without a chip on their shoulders." --Charles Barkley

so much truth. other than that first 5 minutes, they've been playing like it's a scrimmage.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm disappointed by the Cavs bench just taking Lebron talking them....seriously man....tell him to piss off.

They Know He's HIM!

No Choice But To Honor It
laugh.gif
roll.gif
;lol

"These Cleveland players are doing a disservice to their fans. They're playing without a chip on their shoulders." --Charles Barkley

so much truth. other than that first 5 minutes, they've been playing like it's a scrimmage.
30t6p3b.gif

would have liked to see a pistons/pacers brawl type thing but y'know that was only wishful thinking..... this has been a disappointment... i'm tuning out.....

would have liked to see a pistons/pacers brawl type thing but y'know that was only wishful thinking..... this has been a disappointment... i'm tuning out.....

I'm disappointed by the Cavs bench just taking Lebron talking them....seriously man....tell him to piss off.

They Know He's HIM!

No Choice But To Honor It
laugh.gif
roll.gif
;lol

Ain't nobody from that gutless Cavs bench gonna do jack +!$+ to LeBron. He can stare them down a la Bernard Hopkins and those clowns will just sit there and look away.

Ain't nobody from that gutless Cavs bench gonna do jack +!$+ to LeBron. He can stare them down a la Bernard Hopkins and those clowns will just sit there and look away.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Ya think? 
laugh.gif

Cavs players need to step it up. *++%$! choppin it wit Lebron in front of the bench aint where its at

Cavs players need to step it up. *++%$! choppin it wit Lebron in front of the bench aint where its at

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Ya think? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Next time LeBron chills near the Cavs' bench, I hope something happens.

dude gets his way for so long without anyone calling him out. These types of stories only end in an abrupt tragedy. Hope some beer gets tossed in his face or he slips on an ice cube. That lack of respect is sickening.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Next time LeBron chills near the Cavs' bench, I hope something happens.

dude gets his way for so long without anyone calling him out. These types of stories only end in an abrupt tragedy. Hope some beer gets tossed in his face or he slips on an ice cube. That lack of respect is sickening.

Back
Top Bottom