Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Lebron is smiling way too much for my likings, if I was a cavs fan in that arena... This is so weak. Im gonna switch up channels

From what I have WITNESSED tonite, LeBron made the right move.
He took a look at that Cleveland roster and said to himself aint no way in the world Im staying here and playing with these scrubs.
Owner WRITES a raging letter, but fails to build a serious contender and get Lebron some real help to lighten his load.

He took a look at that Cleveland roster and said to himself aint no way in the world Im staying here and playing with these scrubs.
Owner WRITES a raging letter, but fails to build a serious contender and get Lebron some real help to lighten his load.

This has gotten uglier than the

Master+P.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Owner rights a raging letter, but fails to build a serious contender and get Lebron some real help to lighten his load.

Owner rights a raging letter, but fails to build a serious contender and get Lebron some real help to lighten his load.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Reggie Miller, you never won anything. Why are you here? why are you on TV?
Youre right.  Only people who have won something should be allowed on tv.

Reggie Miller, you never won anything. Why are you here? why are you on TV?
Youre right.  Only people who have won something should be allowed on tv.

i think it would have been better if the arena was empty and everybody stayed home from the game.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think it would have been better if the arena was empty and everybody stayed home from the game.

Back
Top Bottom