Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

From what I have WITNESSED tonite, LeBron made the right move.
He took a look at that Cleveland roster and said to himself aint no way in the world Im staying here and playing with these scrubs.
Owner rights a raging letter, but fails to build a serious contender and get Lebron some real help to lighten his load.

Lebron probably paid the whole bench a couple grand to be nice this game.

He took a look at that Cleveland roster and said to himself aint no way in the world Im staying here and playing with these scrubs.
Owner rights a raging letter, but fails to build a serious contender and get Lebron some real help to lighten his load.

Lebron probably paid the whole bench a couple grand to be nice this game.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It is very very obvious that the Cavs players don't feel the same as the city and others around the league about Lebron. To them he is still like a teammate and a friend, and it shows, no hard foul, no passion. Having little to no skill doesn't help either.

It is very very obvious that the Cavs players don't feel the same as the city and others around the league about Lebron. To them he is still like a teammate and a friend, and it shows, no hard foul, no passion. Having little to no skill doesn't help either.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ain't nobody from that gutless Cavs bench gonna do jack +!$+ to LeBron. He can stare them down a la Bernard Hopkins and those clowns will just sit there and look away.
Originally Posted by Al3xis

Boobie Gibson is a sucker.
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

the hype surrounding the game > the game itself....kinda like an unnamed 5-mic album that just came out....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You ain't lying.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ain't nobody from that gutless Cavs bench gonna do jack +!$+ to LeBron. He can stare them down a la Bernard Hopkins and those clowns will just sit there and look away.
Originally Posted by Al3xis

Boobie Gibson is a sucker.
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

the hype surrounding the game > the game itself....kinda like an unnamed 5-mic album that just came out....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You ain't lying.

i don't even know what to say..... how can you let the enemy of your city and team come in and embarass you like this.... not even put up a fight

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This game is sad
laugh.gif

i don't even know what to say..... how can you let the enemy of your city and team come in and embarass you like this.... not even put up a fight

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This game is sad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 ^ > the game

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 ^ > the game

lol at all the people who thought something serious would happen. People have some dignity. Good chants tho. Crowd is out of this one. I guess they could still make a run...Miami might get complacent.

Back
Top Bottom