Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

So lebron is the only player that gets that pass to be a number one while another player with years of dedicated service to the team is number 2? Lol I guess u guys never had a job where seniority plays a role

Give that coach a medal. who is that guy? All these other dudes just playing for a paycheck. That's so sad. I wouldnt be surprised if Cleveland turned on themselves and burned that arena down.

So lebron is the only player that gets that pass to be a number one while another player with years of dedicated service to the team is number 2? Lol I guess u guys never had a job where seniority plays a role

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Whoever that coach/assistant is on the Cavs bench in that video - he had the right idea.

Still extremely shameful for the bench players to be gossiping it up with dude like they did.

Whoever that coach/assistant is on the Cavs bench in that video - he had the right idea.

Still extremely shameful for the bench players to be gossiping it up with dude like they did.

When it's all said and done yeah Wade's been there longer, but with his play LeBron is going to be the #1 option there...

When it's all said and done yeah Wade's been there longer, but with his play LeBron is going to be the #1 option there...

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade

Lebron can score 100 points in a game, but it will always be Wades team. I can understand the homers and stans that disagree with that statement. Smart logical fans that disagree....well smh to u

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade

Lebron can score 100 points in a game, but it will always be Wades team. I can understand the homers and stans that disagree with that statement. Smart logical fans that disagree....well smh to u

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Anyone who's still using the tired lines about this HEAT team being Wade's team.. pssh.. What does that even mean when LeBron's the 2-time MVP and clearly the better player (even if it's only by a little).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Anyone who's still using the tired lines about this HEAT team being Wade's team.. pssh.. What does that even mean when LeBron's the 2-time MVP and clearly the better player (even if it's only by a little).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Not when a dude as talented as Lebron shows up.  

Not when a dude as talented as Lebron shows up.  

Yeah because an NBA team is exactly like moving up in a bureaucratic office... Get back to your government job or whatever..

Yeah because an NBA team is exactly like moving up in a bureaucratic office... Get back to your government job or whatever..

Back
Top Bottom