CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Quote:
Does anyone know any spots on long island? Suffolk county? If so let me know. Called champs and they didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

Will Roosevelt Field work? or Green Acres?

Quote:
JM do you know if these are coming to Boston, or anywhere in the new England area.

Washington St (downtown Boston), Silver City Galleria or Square One?

Quote:
got my pair in MI. my champs said they only got 6 pairs. 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12. glad i stopped in there right away and got my 11. the manager told me he isnt even going to put them on the shlef so that the real collectors get them

They should get the other sizes today...

Quote:
So have these officially released in all stores or are the shipping with in the week cause I had no chance at champs.

Yes...in stores...Champs appears to be the first retailer to have them...you should have no problem getting them in store if you live in New York...let me know where you normally shop and I will get you a store that is close...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Anyone know if finishline is getting these and when?
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

JMAD....
DO YOU KNOW IF ANY CHAMPS IN SO CAL ARE GETTING THEM NEAR LOS ANGELES,
VAN NUYS OR CULVER CITY....
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
JMAD....
DO YOU KNOW IF ANY CHAMPS IN SO CAL ARE GETTING THEM NEAR LOS ANGELES,
VAN NUYS OR CULVER CITY....

- Glendale Galleria
- Stonewood (Downey)
- Santa Anita (Arcadia)

...more will get them, but later...these guys should have them by middle of next week...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

DAMN BUDDY I JUST POSTED THIS AND YOU CAME THROUGH FAST! ARE YOU SELLING THEM BY ANY CHANCE? YOU ARE ON TOP AND ALWAYS MAKING IT RAIN.... THANKS BUD
NIKE Talking Since
'94

well damn JMAD since your being a store locator, hook me up!

im in north carolina, 28333

lemme know!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Hey,

I'm gonna try and cop these on Sunday. Hopefully they'll still have some sizes left in NYC for the weekend, I haven't been this excited about a release since the Air Force 180's.

Props to JM for dropping all the info as well.

-Justin!
I'm the type to crash your party with Teddy Ruxpin and a Slayer tape​

A Message Brought To You By Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Well many people have copped but no pics .. so here are mines .. Im not a photographer so this is the best I can do ...

Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

Hey,

^ Now it's gonna kill me to wait till Sunday. :lol:
laugh.gif
I'm the type to crash your party with Teddy Ruxpin and a Slayer tape

A Message Brought To You By Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Quote:
Sku is 4104281204
:smh:
smh.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

hey Jmad,

how about the west coast, bay area?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Thanks for the quick response JM!
I tried champs yesterday on washington st. but they said the didn't have them. I'ma try again today.

Quote:
just went to footlocker......... " its invalid sir " :smh:
smh.gif
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

They're amazing.

Footlocker/Eastbay needs to hurry and have another F&F.

Hasn't it been a week already? :smh:
smh.gif
Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

Ima go and cop mizzine today.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

nice pic timeless, that will be me in a week or so lol
Code:

Quote:
Anyone in the OC/LA area have any info on where to get these. Your help is appreciated.

Check page 27

Quote:
well damn JMAD since your being a store locator, hook me up!

im in north carolina, 28333

lemme know!

Crabtree Mall, only Champs (right now) in NC that has them...

JM

Back
Top Bottom