CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

6275un5.jpg

sorry, i know its a bad pic. its a camera phone picture
e-mail: [email protected] or AOL: Ferrari6888

^ Thanks... like you and others have said these will be EVERYWHERE so they'll be easy to get, but these WILL sell so don't sleep.

how do u pull them up on eastbay? i've tried the product number but nothing shows up.....
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Quote:
"Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail..
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Man I'm the other way around I'm going out to look for the shirt tommoroww so I'll see what happens.

After finding out these are going to be everywhere I'm not really stressing getting them, but those blk/gry Barkley's that realeased about two to three months ago where also everywhere, but are nowhere to be found now, so don't sleep too hard.

Another thing is I don't want them to end up like the Penny 1's.

Yeah, they were classics.

Yeah, they smoked all over they were at.

But, they were still available to cop down the line at way below the retail price.

I still got them that same weekend they came out with the 30% off from Footlocker.

Someone needs to drop info on the next F&F.

I think my plan will be to pick 1 up for now with the shirt, then if they go on sale or there is a F&F sale get another pair.

My sig is under construction...

hmm I dont know if they are limited or not, however the gameplan of FOOTLOCKER has no specific release date like the FOAMS and it has LE next to CB34 ... so .....
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

All of you guys that are having trouble finding the tee's go check Foot Locker. They don't have the sneakers yet but they have the shirts.

Wife jus copped for me good lookin for all the info JM.....u should start sellin ya info....u would be crazy rich
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

YOU DAMN BEASTS! I JUST GOT HOME FROM CHAMPS IN FORTY DEUCE AND THEY SOLD OUT EXCEPT FOR SZ 11. YA GREEDY @#%$ IM MAD :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

You draw, better be Picasso, you know the best
cause if this is not so, ah, god bless

Just copped my sz11 in the ATL @lenox mall with ease these are straight fire I also checked out the Aquas they had on display they are my next cop they look real good and quality on both is good compared to some of the garbage JB puts out these days!!!!!!!
Reppin the ATL.... And that's what's up!!
WANTED>>WANTED>>WANTED
Air Jordan X city series all sz11-11.5
FOR SALE
Air Jordan III VVNDS 94's Sz11 Blk/Cem pics are here in the legit forum

E-mail @ [email protected]

i hope these are in Charlotte, by now, 1 dude said they had em in ATL, so hopefully i can get em, im gonna be dead broke by the end of the month
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

^^ NEWS FLASH

They have release .. LMAO
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

People are going crazy for some shoes that will be all over the place in a week or 2. So is the power of the hype beast.

Back
Top Bottom