CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Got my pair from Footaction in Green Acres today, the dudes there was mad cool gave me some free stuff (socks and that heel gel cusion thingy) I think I wan't another pair after trying em' on but it's whateva. :smokin
smokin.gif

She wanted me to BUSS in her eye, so she could watch my kids.

I could care less what other colorways Nike drops. As long as they bring out some OG colorways in classic shoes like these, I'm good.
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA $#!*....???!!!!​

question, any pics of barkley in these? did he ever play in a pair of these, specically this colorway that was released?

thx.

no bay area updates yet?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Are these available anywhere online?

For the 315 folks...Champs only has 10.5 & larger.
JM, will stores be getting more shipments or is that it?
frown.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

he's listed at 6'6 but you never know with most players...they say t-mac is really 6'10 and kobe is 6'6 not 6'7.

oh any finishline updates?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Does anyone know the smallest size that these come in.

I'm a 11.5 (along with a lot of other NT'ers) and might get a pair for my neice or chick. Maybe.

Edit - Also, for NY NT'ers the Footlocker at Roosevelt Field Mall in L.I. has the shirt in all the colors including black with more than enough to go around for everyone.

My sig is under construction...

no eastbay.com sighting yet ?
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Yeah they got da shirt over there in black too, its hidden in da back so ask for it. Fsr as well....
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

TEXAS head i have called the huge volume stores no one has these yet no footactions or champs in towneast or valley view. just wait they will make there way down here soon enough.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

6"4?

charles_barkley.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Back
Top Bottom