eek.gif
i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype

Any sign in the BAY AREA yet????
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

They hit champs in downey today go get them while they are hot! Copped and these beat the aqua out of the 8's black and aqua blue j's

I need 2 get me another pair!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..

Any chances of getting these in austin still?
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp "From the sky to the sea, they will fear and respect me."

I hate to say it but yeah, these ARE better than the aquas.

a good looking shoe at a $120 price tag = everybody wanting them...

not to mention that Barkley is STILL in the public eye on tnt as the best part of that pre game show...

this is a non rich hypebeast's dream shoe...

just wish all these young dudes who rush to go buy these would go back and actually watch some of barkley's old games... some of these young dudes dont even know who he is...
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

Quote:
I hate to say it but yeah, these ARE better than the aquas.

a good looking shoe at a $120 price tag = everybody wanting them...

not to mention that Barkley is STILL in the public eye on tnt as the best part of that pre game show...

just wish all these young dudes who rush to go buy these would go back and actually watch some of barkley's old games... some of these young dudes dont even know who he is...
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
Anyone can get lucky if they live in a big city and score a pair of ANYTHING for under retail if they wait long enough...
anything with you and I know alot of times I come off as looking to pick a fight with you on alot of subjects. Sometimes I get Irate with Nike and JB and I know your on the inside and will give me a good explanation on what there thinking. :wink:
wink.gif
NIKE
AIR

Quote:
Same thing happened when the Air Force Max B Black/grey's came back out at the first of the year. Everyone went crazy but those still showed up at the outlets. Not saying these will hit outlets I just think in a couple of months these will be available below retail.
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^^ It be a tradegy if they do the same thing to these as they been doing to the sensations and the barkleys you just mentioned. Thy flooded the market with them making them less appealing the material of them suck which it does not for these.
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

your going too far about nike giving him a box.. the only great season he had was when he won the MVP award.. you have to remember there was only one man who denied him of a champ and he deserved it. MMMM JJJJ.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

I STILL need these ...

Finally got a confirmation from the Foot Action around me that they will be getting some pairs next week, so that's good.

If nike was smart they won't ***** out this model wit a 1000 colorways....jus leave it at this one and call it a day....I'm probably gonna wait for eastbay to get that second pair.....
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Quote:
the only great season he had was when he won the MVP award..
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Word, cats forget he was in philly for 7 YEARS wit moses DR jay and maurice cheeks...but when they retired and got traded he was one man band man....plus jordan was also in da east.....
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
from 86-96... the man was dropping 23ppg-27ppg,11rbg-14rpg and 4ast a game. only 6-6 playing a PF
200701091710618255958-pf.widec.jpg

A fat boy. LOL
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Quote:
from 86-96... the man was dropping 23ppg-27ppg,11rbg-14rpg and 4ast a game. only 6-6 playing a PF

good stats...but if you didn't know, he was listed at 6'6" wade is really 6'4" that fact right there makes him a special athlete. not the biggest power forward by any means, but his game was HUGE!!!

Quote:
the only great season he had was when he won the MVP award..
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Back
Top Bottom