CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

How about niketown's. I got a giftcard that I was really hoping to use for these. If not, are there any Chicago updates?

Thanks RABiDPope for the heads up! Make the quick trip from Orange County to Downey to scoop them up with ease. I love them. Now I have to find a couple more pairs.

Quote:
No doubt man. I've been laying low scooping these releases as they come, seen the cb34's on 3rd avenue yesterday at footaction.
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

^^^^
hahahah out of no where??! sorry it was just too funny. last time i went it was dead. not a lot of shoe stores there.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

they hit finifhline and footaction too in Garden State plaza......I copped today in Champs
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Quote:
u talking by 149th... ? if so i gotta stop fronting and cop
"You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

nike gotta NOT milk these b.......they're already 0/2 wit da black and red and da tweeds...... :smh:
smh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Picked up my pair today after luckily stumbling upon them. They are going to go great with my OG's.

Also a Finish Line employee told me today that style # for these aren't even recognized in their computer yet so it might be awhile before they get them.

does anybody know where i can get the T-shirt from in NYC .i looked today in footlocker in 34th st and inside that bullshyt mall LOLZ and footaction just in case and nothing ..i ask the emp and they act like i dont know what the hell i am talking about!!! LMAoOoo how they get higherd
Im Not The Best ,Im Just Better Than You

Went to Eastridge Mall here in San Jose,CA again and still no luck....
-ANGELO
WANTED: White or black Vans Half Cabs Bullet Proof size 12.
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

also got these at champs today in Arden Mall
BACK TO SCHOOL DUNKS FOR SALE SIZE 9.5 DEAD STOCK FOR $119/ DTRT 3's WORN ONCE SIZE 9.5 $115 MEET UP ONLY IN SACRAMENTO AIM=RiceRocket81689

Everybody in KP only got freakin size 10 and ^ >:
mad.gif
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM XBOX360
.::sherwin100s::.

Black LRG Dead Serious Hoody For sale.....$130 PM ME!​

Back
Top Bottom