CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

^
no1 said they were
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

whats the retail on these???...
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

EquipoTRIcolor​

are the black ones ever going to go online? I'm getting tired of waiting.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

i'll be picking up a second pair next month when they hit the sales racks. multiple footlockers with fsr's still.
Washington Wizards

yeah JM.. where are they online? lol
Nike CB34 GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA Sz 9.5.for Retail + Fees and Shipping.
POWERSELLER ON EBAY
AIM: XJMPMANX22.or pm me.

Oh well, I don't regret my purchase of the CB34s or the White/Green/Black AF1s. I want those black joints, but why in the hell does Nike think charging $225 plus for a sneaker is okay.
DJ Ransom

Just copped my Godzillas today at the garden state plaza in jersey. Had a FSR in champs....They are def. hot!

i'm glad i held out on these... they still got fsr at my footlocker.. they prolly gonna be on sale soon, then i'll cop..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
I will ALWAYS go formine.I will ALWAYSshine.You will remember my name before its said and done.Believe Me.​

Does anyone know if/when these will be available online? I saw the Godzillas in Champs today and they were :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Was gonna grab a pair but the largest size they had was a 13, I wear a 14. :frown:
frown.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

I still need to get a black pair. The white ones look nice.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Let the whoring of another classic begin.
I mean c'mon nike simple subtle colorways will do. I could easily picture a cool grey colorway with a bit of blue, but when they make these "loud" and unbalanced colorways it really makes me wonder who is approving this trash.

773​

Back
Top Bottom