CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

For whoever said I gave the wrong sku,that is the corect sku, the item is not available to order as of now well at least not in my register cuz they hadn't hit footlocker yet,but when u enter the number it give the item description"AIR CB34 LE BLK/PURP/WHT" they might not have entered your size after the number but it is valid for footlocker stores, champs has a different sku I got both
Footlocker 4104281204
Champs 0105247304

Hey,

Picked them up yesterday at Champs 42nd street. Didn't see them on display so I asked one of the employees and was told only 13 and 14 left. Thankfully I am the unlucky ( or in this case lucky ) number. :pimp:
pimp.gif
I'm the type to crash your party with Teddy Ruxpin and a Slayer tape

A Message Brought To You By Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

I got the sku for the tshirts blk and wht,I will post em later when I confirm mine has shipped, its the footlocker sku and they are available

Hope these drop on the leftcoast in the next couple days, really feelin the pics looks like they got one right for once...

i'm going to check the spots around me...usually the midwest is a little behind, so i wont be too surprised if they re not around here yet....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

south florida got theirs last sat.

didn't have a 9.5 so i took a 10, they fit a little big.
561​

lavida:

good looking out on that sku# worked , i got a worker who actually helped this time. last chic didnt even ask my size

but he searched and there wasnt a 10.5 or 11 in their system

but ill take that tee shirt sku

and guess ill just drive a hour to my nearest champs and get em

thx!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

STARTED SELLIN IN D.C. LAST SATURDAY...THEY WAS ONLY SELLIN' IN CHAMPS THOUGH...THEY PROLLY GONNA BE OUT OTHER STORE IN BOUT A WEEK OR SO...

i think ima wait til they hit dtlr cause theirs is suppose to come in this wk or next wk from what the managers told me
NC's Finest

Back
Top Bottom