CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Barkley is wearing the Air Ballistic Force Hi's in that ad. It came out the summer of 92 before he ever played a game with the Suns. He never actually wore those.
When he began the 1992-93 season with the Suns he was wearing the Air Force 180's and then at the ASG he switched to the Air Force Max B.
These shoes were released in 1995 and had nothing to do with that ad campaign
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

you guys must be mistaken. it must be a f&f sale not employee appreciation. employees already get 30%, in a emp. appreciation, emps get 50% off.

they willl not be sold on eastbay or any online retailers..
Nike CB34 GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA Sz 9.5.for Retail + Fees and Shipping.
POWERSELLER ON EBAY
AIM: XJMPMANX22.or pm me.

I finally got my pair today at Footaction in NOR CAL
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

I've been tempted to buy them already, but I am waiting for them to hit NT's.

I would rather get two pairs for the price of one, :smokin
smokin.gif
, waiting sucks :\
ohwell.gif
<span style="font-size:xx-small;"><span style="font-size:small;"><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)">Los Angeles Dodgers </span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial Black; color: 000099; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=5)">6 World Series Championships</span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)"><span style="color:red;">LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD! </span></span></center></span><br><br>
<br><br>
</span><br>

Quote:
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

im glad i got my pair for $84 (i used my employee discount on em), i might pick up another pair if i find my size.

Quote:
:wow:
eek.gif

FS: DS Jordan Old Love New Love (11.5), IV "Mars" (11.5), VII "Cardinals" (11.5), Nike Air Force One "Ronaldinho" (11.5)

Air Foamposite Pro "Dr. Doom" (9.5), Dunk High Pro SB "Brian Anderson" (9)

Everyone listen up.

These are not excluded from the champs 40% off.

But you need a VIP card from either Footlocker and/or Champs.

The CB34's come out to about $70 from what I've seen people saying from the other threads in the Nike forum.

Good luck to anyone who's trying to get them I'm about to go out now and try my luck.

My sig is under construction...

^
actually, champs IS 40% off. Why they're different from footlocker this time, no clue, but that's the truth.

The champs sale is today and tomorrow only, while footlocker sale was thursday until tomorrow.

crazy.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

Juss got out of footlocker in ontario mills and they got a restock of the cb34s and juss a heads up the sales associate said the friends and family coupon can't be used at their footlocker
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Champs is not excluding much. Just the jordan xx'2. I got my pair for 77 bucks.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

any1 got eastbay link..?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
i just called my champs and they said that the coupon won't work for the barkleys

dont call just go in..if the store doesn't have them excluded, you're good to go, anyways if you get the right person they will just ring it up......that was my intentions, drop by the store, just ask for the shoe, no questions, bring coupon/VIP card, present it at the counter, if they sell it good, if not make a fuss - tell them other champs are discounting it...

you must try if you really want the 40% off...which store/area is this?

www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.
Blog for new items/personal blog.

Back
Top Bottom