flacc junkie
laugh.gif

Seems all of us were way off
Them Lloyd Banks numbers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td] 1[/td][td]KANYE WEST[/td][td]ROC-A-FELLA/IDJMG[/td][td]162,561[/td][/tr][tr][td]MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED...[/td][/tr][tr][td] --[/td][td] 2[/td][td]NICKI MINAJ[/td][td]YM/CASH MONEY/UNIV MOTOWN[/td][td]117,069[/td][/tr][tr][td]PINK FRIDAY
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]10[/td][td]NE-YO[/td][td]DEF JAM/IDJ[/td][td]36,654[/td][/tr][tr][td]LIBRA SCALE[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]34[/td][td]LLOYD BANKS[/td][td]G-UNIT/EMI[/td][td]13,042  [/td][/tr][tr][td]H.F.M. 2 (HUNGRY FOR MORE)

[/td][/tr][/table]

Them Lloyd Banks numbers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td] 1[/td][td]KANYE WEST[/td][td]ROC-A-FELLA/IDJMG[/td][td]162,561[/td][/tr][tr][td]MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED...[/td][/tr][tr][td] --[/td][td] 2[/td][td]NICKI MINAJ[/td][td]YM/CASH MONEY/UNIV MOTOWN[/td][td]117,069[/td][/tr][tr][td]PINK FRIDAY
[/td][td]10[/td][td]NE-YO[/td][td]DEF JAM/IDJ[/td][td]36,654[/td][/tr][tr][td]LIBRA SCALE[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]34[/td][td]LLOYD BANKS[/td][td]G-UNIT/EMI[/td][td]13,042  [/td][/tr][tr][td]H.F.M. 2 (HUNGRY FOR MORE)

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Them Lloyd Banks numbers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
36% though bruh

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Them Lloyd Banks numbers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
36% though bruh

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

I gotta be the only one in this thread expecting Nicki to outsell Kanye

I'd be shocked. I think Nicki is pushed bigger than she really is. She's pushed like she has Drake buzz and maybe she does but with her singles I expected them to reach a lot higher than they did on the charts for someone with her hype.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

You dudes underestimate the effect internet piracy has on record sales and overestimate how much buzz Kanye really has.
Funny you mention that

This is just ONE website...
28021665.png
What is that?
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Kanye - 400,000 He MIGHT BARELY pass 500,000.

Nicki Minaj - I expect her to sell around the same units as ye. Maybe more, she's been on more stuff than Kanye including Kanye's own stuff. Plus she has a song with Em....that automatically boosts sales.

Neyo- Don't care. I'll throw in a number though. 150,000

Lloyd Banks - I actually think Banks is gonna be the biggest surprise. He's moving 150,000 ALONE off his core fan base. Add in the fans he got with the 5 mixtapes he dropped in a row and his street singles....I expect around 250, - 350,000 units sold.
You ask the average fan of music when Lloyd Banks album is dropping they'll ask you "Who is Lloyd Banks?" On EMI he'll sell 35 to 50k. Banks might see 150k total like Raekwon did on Built 4 Cuban Linx 2.
eyes.gif

it's true though.  what's gonna be the succesful radio single that pushes it to 350,000?

and don't say start it up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know why or when dudes started thinking Banks really had buzz. At his peak with Beamers, Benz and Bentley he still wouldn't have cleared 70k.

Banks does have buzz. Maybe its because I live in NYC but EVERYONE kept talking about the Banks album. I don't know where ya live but Banks has ALWAYS been gettin love from everywhere.

BBB was arguably the biggest song of the summer. Countless remixes. Everyone got on that beat. Start it up is another Banger. I'm expecting him to have surprise hits off this album. Just watch.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

I gotta be the only one in this thread expecting Nicki to outsell Kanye

I'd be shocked. I think Nicki is pushed bigger than she really is. She's pushed like she has Drake buzz and maybe she does but with her singles I expected them to reach a lot higher than they did on the charts for someone with her hype.

You dudes underestimate the effect internet piracy has on record sales and overestimate how much buzz Kanye really has.
Funny you mention that

28021665.png
What is that?
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Kanye - 400,000 He MIGHT BARELY pass 500,000.

Nicki Minaj - I expect her to sell around the same units as ye. Maybe more, she's been on more stuff than Kanye including Kanye's own stuff. Plus she has a song with Em....that automatically boosts sales.

Neyo- Don't care. I'll throw in a number though. 150,000

Lloyd Banks - I actually think Banks is gonna be the biggest surprise. He's moving 150,000 ALONE off his core fan base. Add in the fans he got with the 5 mixtapes he dropped in a row and his street singles....I expect around 250, - 350,000 units sold.
You ask the average fan of music when Lloyd Banks album is dropping they'll ask you "Who is Lloyd Banks?" On EMI he'll sell 35 to 50k. Banks might see 150k total like Raekwon did on Built 4 Cuban Linx 2.
eyes.gif

it's true though.  what's gonna be the succesful radio single that pushes it to 350,000?

and don't say start it up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know why or when dudes started thinking Banks really had buzz. At his peak with Beamers, Benz and Bentley he still wouldn't have cleared 70k.

Banks does have buzz. Maybe its because I live in NYC but EVERYONE kept talking about the Banks album. I don't know where ya live but Banks has ALWAYS been gettin love from everywhere.

BBB was arguably the biggest song of the summer. Countless remixes. Everyone got on that beat. Start it up is another Banger. I'm expecting him to have surprise hits off this album. Just watch.

Is everyone just talkin outta of there @%% in this post?
[h1]
[h1]Kanye West & Nicki Minaj Sales Projections Surpass 400,000 Units[/h1]
Kanye is expected to have one of the biggest first weeks this year, Nicki won't be far behind

Two of the years most anticipated albums are looking like they will have among the most impressive first week sales numbers as well. According to Hits Daily Double Kanye'sBeautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is on pace to go gold in the first week.

One day sales figures indicate Yeezy's fifth album should sell between 525,000 and 575,000. That would top 808's And Heartbreak, which sold 450,000 in week one, but fall short of Graduation's massive 957,000 in 2007

Kanye's LP is also occupying the number one and number four spots on iTunes, the deluxe edition being the top seller, and the regular version down a few spots.

Nicki Minaj's debut won't move quite as well, but is still expected to sell an impressive 375,000 to 425,000 units. Pink Friday is also selling well digitally, coming in at number eight on the iTunes top ten. 

[font=Georgia, serif]courtesy of Hiphopdx.com[/font]
[/h1]

Is everyone just talkin outta of there @%% in this post?
[h1]
[h1]Kanye West & Nicki Minaj Sales Projections Surpass 400,000 Units[/h1]
Kanye is expected to have one of the biggest first weeks this year, Nicki won't be far behind

Two of the years most anticipated albums are looking like they will have among the most impressive first week sales numbers as well. According to Hits Daily Double Kanye'sBeautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is on pace to go gold in the first week.

One day sales figures indicate Yeezy's fifth album should sell between 525,000 and 575,000. That would top 808's And Heartbreak, which sold 450,000 in week one, but fall short of Graduation's massive 957,000 in 2007

Kanye's LP is also occupying the number one and number four spots on iTunes, the deluxe edition being the top seller, and the regular version down a few spots.

Nicki Minaj's debut won't move quite as well, but is still expected to sell an impressive 375,000 to 425,000 units. Pink Friday is also selling well digitally, coming in at number eight on the iTunes top ten. 

[font=Georgia, serif]courtesy of Hiphopdx.com[/font]
[/h1]

Funny you mention that

28021665.png

Here is all the downloads from numerous different trackers (all on demonoid of course) the number under the check mark means amount of times downloaded
2en1a86.png

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THOUGH THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOWNLOADS THE ALBUM MEANS THEY WOULD OF BOUGHT IT IF DOWNLOADING WAS ELIMINATED. Kanye is a very popular artist and most people probably downloaded it because of the hype and because its free.

Funny you mention that

28021665.png

Here is all the downloads from numerous different trackers (all on demonoid of course) the number under the check mark means amount of times downloaded
2en1a86.png

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THOUGH THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOWNLOADS THE ALBUM MEANS THEY WOULD OF BOUGHT IT IF DOWNLOADING WAS ELIMINATED. Kanye is a very popular artist and most people probably downloaded it because of the hype and because its free.

Banks has turned into a regional artist...those g-unit days are longgggggggg and gone...Kanye is known in damn near every home in America & Minaj had girls I know who hate hip hop copping cds

Back
Top Bottom