Cd Sales 11-30-10 Vol. Ye 520k, Nicki 371k, Ne-Yo 118k, Banks 45k

laugh.gif
 @ the number of "no way, I'll bet" comments that were DEAD $%@ wrong. 

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

seriously tho, i was gonna buy banks album when i was at target buying the kanye album and they didnt even have it!... i feel bad for dude... at this point 100k would be a good look when its all said and done

I copped his album and I don't feel bad for dude.  The music was very subpar on his album.  The album lacks replay value mos def.

seriously tho, i was gonna buy banks album when i was at target buying the kanye album and they didnt even have it!... i feel bad for dude... at this point 100k would be a good look when its all said and done

I copped his album and I don't feel bad for dude.  The music was very subpar on his album.  The album lacks replay value mos def.

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by sagolous

do these numbers include digital sales?

I was wondering the same thing. I'd be surprised if it did since amazon was selling Kanye's album for $4 all week
Yes, digital sales are included in these numbers

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by sagolous

do these numbers include digital sales?

I was wondering the same thing. I'd be surprised if it did since amazon was selling Kanye's album for $4 all week
Yes, digital sales are included in these numbers

I don't feel bad, I bought it and it was dope BUT this is how music is today. A lot of labels don't ship enough copies because music doesn't really sell. I did hear a few of my boys and read on a few boards that people went to the store and it wasn't there. I went Monday morning at 10am and they only received two Banks albums

I don't feel bad, I bought it and it was dope BUT this is how music is today. A lot of labels don't ship enough copies because music doesn't really sell. I did hear a few of my boys and read on a few boards that people went to the store and it wasn't there. I went Monday morning at 10am and they only received two Banks albums

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

^ did you buy Taylor's album?
all 3, I like hard copys of quality music, u irritated?
You bought Taylor Swift's album and you're proud of it? Did you go out and cop Nicki Minaj's album too?
eek.gif
stop it.
first two were nice, so was the christmas album. I haven't even listened to the third one because I'm kinda tired of her atm probably will later on

I was hoping ye would of pulled near a mill just to shut up everyone lol but knew it was going to happen too many people straight up hate dude.

You bought Taylor Swift's album and you're proud of it? Did you go out and cop Nicki Minaj's album too?
eek.gif
stop it.
first two were nice, so was the christmas album. I haven't even listened to the third one because I'm kinda tired of her atm probably will later on

I was hoping ye would of pulled near a mill just to shut up everyone lol but knew it was going to happen too many people straight up hate dude.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

eek.gif
stop it.

laugh.gif

In regards to 'Ye though if his last album sold 450k why did you and others think he'd sell 2x's as much this go around? He outsold 808's by over 100k.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

eek.gif
stop it.

laugh.gif

In regards to 'Ye though if his last album sold 450k why did you and others think he'd sell 2x's as much this go around? He outsold 808's by over 100k.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

NOBODY outside of NY/NJ checks for Lloyd Banks
laugh.gif

You can't tell those east coast people anything. They think whatever's going on there is going on in the rest of the world as well.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

NOBODY outside of NY/NJ checks for Lloyd Banks
laugh.gif

You can't tell those east coast people anything. They think whatever's going on there is going on in the rest of the world as well.

Back
Top Bottom