Cd Sales 11-30-10 Vol. Ye 520k, Nicki 371k, Ne-Yo 118k, Banks 45k

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Some of these numbers are ridiculous, sales are so low right now. I know it's Black Friday but still
Ye will do around 400-500, maybe even more. He has a solid number but he has lost fans within the past two years.

Nicki - She's not as big as people thinks she is, she will do something solid but we are looking at 100-200

Ne-Yo has a plenty of fans and but has 0 hype and no singles blowing up, 100-150

Banks has no singles but a good buzz about the album due to features, production, twitter, 50 and Kanye 50-100
I was mad close, only off on Nicki Minaj. Didn't factor in all the ugly females and gays that would be buying 3-8 copies each. 

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

i think currensy did team blackout numbers ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I got that Team Blackout album on my computer somewhere... is it worth a spin?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

But I don't understand why "Any Girl" didn't blow up the radiowaves.. That was a great single. Banks has to be buggin' out about his numbers
laugh.gif
He picked the wrong crossover jam from that album.

Shoulda went w/the Jeremih joint, "I Don't Deserve You". Song is on some "Smile" tip and woulda guaranteed him some extra attention.

But I don't understand why "Any Girl" didn't blow up the radiowaves.. That was a great single. Banks has to be buggin' out about his numbers
laugh.gif

Shoulda went w/the Jeremih joint, "I Don't Deserve You". Song is on some "Smile" tip and woulda guaranteed him some extra attention.

I went and read some of the earlier predictions. My goodness you all sounded like fools LOL! My one dude said Banks was gonna do 300,000 LOL!

I went and read some of the earlier predictions. My goodness you all sounded like fools LOL! My one dude said Banks was gonna do 300,000 LOL!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

I'm bouta listen to that "I Don't Deserve You" joint & see how good it is...

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

I'm bouta listen to that "I Don't Deserve You" joint & see how good it is...

i think that they waited too long for Banks to drop, he should have released the album right after they dropped Beamer Benz Or Bentley

i think that they waited too long for Banks to drop, he should have released the album right after they dropped Beamer Benz Or Bentley

Back
Top Bottom