Cd Sales 11-30-10 Vol. Ye 520k, Nicki 371k, Ne-Yo 118k, Banks 45k

Taylor Swift went up 70+%? Hardcore fans trying to spite Kanye West?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thread title should be changed to taylor swift stomping the dam game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
none of these buffoons can hang with her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thread title should be changed to taylor swift stomping the dam game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
none of these buffoons can hang with her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw. I was just wondering cuz I didn't think you actually bought her album. I was about to call you out for being a phony Taylor Swift fan
laugh.gif

naw. I was just wondering cuz I didn't think you actually bought her album. I was about to call you out for being a phony Taylor Swift fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sagolous

do these numbers include digital sales?

I was wondering the same thing. I'd be surprised if it did since amazon was selling Kanye's album for $4 all week

Originally Posted by sagolous

do these numbers include digital sales?

I was wondering the same thing. I'd be surprised if it did since amazon was selling Kanye's album for $4 all week

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

^ did you buy Taylor's album?
all 3, I like hard copys of quality music, u irritated?
You bought Taylor Swift's album and you're proud of it? Did you go out and cop Nicki Minaj's album too?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

^ did you buy Taylor's album?
all 3, I like hard copys of quality music, u irritated?
You bought Taylor Swift's album and you're proud of it? Did you go out and cop Nicki Minaj's album too?
eek.gif

seriously tho, i was gonna buy banks album when i was at target buying the kanye album and they didnt even have it!... i feel bad for dude... at this point 100k would be a good look when its all said and done

seriously tho, i was gonna buy banks album when i was at target buying the kanye album and they didnt even have it!... i feel bad for dude... at this point 100k would be a good look when its all said and done

Back
Top Bottom