Cd Sales 9-6-11 Vol. Lil Wayne 1 MILLION SOLD!

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Album was trash besides a couple of songs IN MY OPINION. I put that in caps so waynes little boyfriends in here wont gang up on me even though they still will.
You have horrible taste then. This is clearly by far the most refreshing album I have listened to this decade. The album confirms that hip hop will be in good hands under the ymcmb reign, despite whatever negative comments you and your little elderly buddies have about greatness.
the way you troll....second to none 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He a fool for saying he's gonna have LeBron sign next to the trophy because that is the closest he is gonna get to it.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Album was trash besides a couple of songs IN MY OPINION. I put that in caps so waynes little boyfriends in here wont gang up on me even though they still will.
This is clearly by far the most refreshing album I have listened to this decade. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

As far as the album sales, Wayne has the same following as Justin Bieber. Teenage girls and people that just started listening to rap eat his music up, so he will always do these type of numbers.

When Jeezy and Nas drop, this album will be an after thought, well outside of NT.

Who do ya'll know in 2011 that JUST started listening to hip hop? 90's babies have been listening to rap since they were born... anyone born before that either likes it or has made the decision that they're not interested...

Originally Posted by 0cks

Who do ya'll know in 2011 that JUST started listening to hip hop? 90's babies have been listening to rap since they were born... anyone born before that either likes it or has made the decision that they're not interested...

i'm a 90s baby...and MANY of the white boys i know...were introduced to hip hop by Kid Cudi, Mac Miller, or Carter 3 Wayne. Those dudes are a small part of the demographic, but i can just imagine how it is across the nation

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

i'm a 90s baby...and MANY of the white boys i know...were introduced to hip hop by Kid Cudi, Mac Miller, or Carter 3 Wayne. Those dudes are a small part of the demographic, but i can just imagine how it is across the nation

^^ very true...alot has changed in hip-hop, the "gangsta rap era" is for the most part, dead...the CuDi's, Drake's, J. Coles, Big Seans are a breed of what Kanye pretty much started, but it reaches out to a whole new demographic that can relate to there music.

But I mean hip hop has been mainstream since the mid 90's (Bad Boy era) You have to have been living under a rock to just be getting into it in 2008 and on... either that or you are just really young and maybe you just started getting into music period

But I mean hip hop has been mainstream since the mid 90's (Bad Boy era) You have to have been living under a rock to just be getting into it in 2008 and on... either that or you are just really young and maybe you just started getting into music period
Pretty much. I think some other posters may have misinterpreted what you said before then. I guess it would depend on what people consider 90's babies. I would say if you were born in like 93, then you
would fall in that category. By the time you actually really start recalling and be able to come into your own around 4 or 5 years old, Big & Pac are already dead, so there's no way their influence would directly
carry over to them. And I know dude before you mentioned that people were "introduced to hip hop by Kid Cudi, Mac Miller, or Carter 3 Wayne", but you would had to have nothing at all to do with hip hop
and suddenly started watching MTV2 or Fuse for that to happen, or just like you said, be really really young, like 8 years old or something.

These numbers are proof that it's a Pop album. He worked hard for that teenie bopper mall fanbase and he definitely got it. Props to him for getting his money. Album is still doo-doo though. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^Doo doo tastes like ice cream to some people man lol
Well I can honestly say I've never wanted a scoop of Doo-Doo ice cream.

Just heard it tracks 1-7 are SKIPABLE. The track with Andre 3000 was killer because of 3stacks the album kind of pick up towards the end but You gotta set the tone at the beginning I was expecting more outro was nice though

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^Doo doo tastes like ice cream to some people man lol
Well I can honestly say I've never wanted a scoop of Doo-Doo ice cream.

laugh.gif
Me neither...but more than 900K people love that flavor

Saw Wayne in concert on Friday.....
Im just happy he only did 2 songs off CarterIV. How To Love
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 and Nightmares Of The Bottom. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still only like 5 songs off CarterIV.