CDC Warns Untreatable Gonorrhea is On the Way

roll.gif

No.

The AMA-FDA-CDC Industrial Complex needs to stop with this %**%. "Untreatable" Flu, "Untreatable" TB, untreable this and untreatable that. Give me a break.

what most ppl don't realize, and this may sound crazy, is that when we have bio-attack in this country (and it is coming, just reference the illuminati playing cards from '95 which accurately predicted 9/11 and other events) it will be carried out by CDC.

Thought this was another L for Team PIIHB, forgot this was made awhile back.
Still, strap up DAT THANG.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Evolution baby!
laugh.gif

Real talk the TDR-TB is what really scares me the most.

This. I'm doing my research on TB for my PhD and the threat of TDR and XDR is growing everyday.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

isn't ghonno a virus and in woman? its funny how u know this stuff in school, then over time u forget it, just like u forget the presidents. lolz
You will be the first wave, good luck.

roll.gif
Word. I thought the same thing. He doesn't get it. So much misunderstanding out there, and that's what's dangerous.

Side note: just checked OG posting date *facepalm*. Sekim, good looking on the update. Forreal, y'all need to know what to do to protect yourselves. Yeah this thread is funny, but it's very serious. Thanks to Sn00p for being honest here.

Back
Top Bottom