CDP in DMP style...real talk..

you guys are trippin on the carmines soles..You step it on the ground, so it is meant to get dirty anyway,,,Unless your eating your soles...are YOU ??lol

you guys are trippin on the carmines soles..You step it on the ground, so it is meant to get dirty anyway,,,Unless your eating your soles...are YOU ??lol

I WISH SORT OF BUT NOT SORT OF.bcuz it would be beautiful and it would retail for like 350-400 but then the hour after it sells out and it goes on ebay for1200 bucks and i will never see that pack in my closet.

I WISH SORT OF BUT NOT SORT OF.bcuz it would be beautiful and it would retail for like 350-400 but then the hour after it sells out and it goes on ebay for1200 bucks and i will never see that pack in my closet.

Back
Top Bottom