CDP in DMP style...real talk..

hilarious stuff going on here..you keep on *****in about the soles on my carmines..it's reddish that way because of the red FLOORWAX..gets.., besides idont walk on my J's fliping my soles at some random dudes Like you..hahaha

it's better that way..im enjoying it and rockin it till i can..

The topic here is...

^the 6 and the 11 both are chi-colorway worned by MJ of course..STICK to it..if someone from ebay -re sell this like this..It would be a nice gimmick...

it will break your wallets foh sure

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

yeah, that would be great, not! hey jb, here's an idea from a fellow nt member: get some sub-par xi's with the cool reverse jumpman and package themwith the carmines because not enough people are tired of buying j's in packs of 2. besides, are you trying to sell those carmines in your picture? you havea pair for sale below your post. think you scared anyone away who even thought of wanting to buy your carmines. red floorwax, what the heck you do? r u ajanitor who wears his carmines to work or something?

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

yeah, that would be great, not! hey jb, here's an idea from a fellow nt member: get some sub-par xi's with the cool reverse jumpman and package them with the carmines because not enough people are tired of buying j's in packs of 2. besides, are you trying to sell those carmines in your picture? you have a pair for sale below your post. think you scared anyone away who even thought of wanting to buy your carmines. red floorwax, what the heck you do? r u a janitor who wears his carmines to work or something?
what a prejudice...so your rich enough to treet the janitors like that...and a bonus points for your stupid comment like a janitor can buy a 310us Dollors worth of J's
pimp.gif
..i may sell, my carmines, i maynot...it's my shoes..so i can do anything about it..even getting it WAX...
pimp.gif

AND btw, WHO BUYS YOUR j'S YOUR MOMMY?
laugh.gif
cause your such a crybaby..Get on the topic..not on the soles
laugh.gif

U guys are funny. There shoes i dont have carmines didnt try to get them so nice. He actually buys his shoes to wear the them thats what are shoe are forright. But the real dmp is still better no offense

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

yeah, that would be great, not! hey jb, here's an idea from a fellow nt member: get some sub-par xi's with the cool reverse jumpman and package them with the carmines because not enough people are tired of buying j's in packs of 2. besides, are you trying to sell those carmines in your picture? you have a pair for sale below your post. think you scared anyone away who even thought of wanting to buy your carmines. red floorwax, what the heck you do? r u a janitor who wears his carmines to work or something?
what a prejudice...so your rich enough to treet the janitors like that...and a bonus points for your stupid comment like a janitor can buy a 310 us Dollors worth of J's
pimp.gif
..i may sell, my carmines, i may not...it's my shoes..so i can do anything about it..even getting it WAX...
pimp.gif

AND btw, WHO BUYS YOUR j'S YOUR MOMMY?
laugh.gif
cause your such a cry baby..Get on the topic..not on the soles
laugh.gif

smh who is that guy lol mommy buys his kicks

Originally Posted by Ives3789

Probably fakes.
and yet your not sure!!!! your probably an expert..
roll.gif
On fakescause you wear them fakes
laugh.gif

@bdis1986
wahehe is also like LOL

@nickmcclure
good job ..use your brain before it stocks up...

@all you haters
get on the topic...6/11 i said a cdp on a DMP inspiration style..whats wrong with that...then you find the soles like that..all you can think off is HATE HATEHATE...you all WACk...
laugh.gif

this thread has been locked up on NT Phils...sorry to all...... please understand him, he want attention
tired.gif
...lol
ahzul don't embarass yourself....you're putting a trash thread, come back to reality...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom