~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Wale looking like he got his clothes from the kid's section.

Shocked to see Chris Brown in an OG jersey. Usually always see him in M&N.

You sound silly
mean.gif
checks location and avy.

calm down. not everyone has the same music taste.

Nike boots was dope but wale's flow and wordplay wasn't really polished around that time. I remember thinking he was trash after j Cole murdered him on beautiful bliss :smh:

The album about nothing was really a good album, and probably the best album to drop last year

Last edited:
Nike boots was dope but wale's flow and wordplay wasn't really polished around that time. I remember thinking he was trash after j Cole murdered him on beautiful bliss
mean.gif

The album about nothing was really a good album, and probably the best album to drop last year
ill check that album out guys.

i prefer pre MMG Wale.

Yall wylin early this mornin huh
not hating on dreads i know plenty cats with dreads that pull off clean looks. wale head is like half the size of his body and his joints look dusty as hell. his snapback is on the last hole. his ftted size is 9 3/8

Last edited:
Nah, my location and avy have nothing do with it.

I'm not a big fan of dude, but to say he hasn't dropped a dope track since Nike Boots is foolish.

Silly in your case.
ummmm yea. you understand music is subjective correct?

my opinion is Nike Boots is the last good song he made.

you defending a dude you're not a fan of.

Silly in your case.

When dudes say they prefer "Pre MMG Wale"....they're lying to themselves. He pretty much stayed true to who he was pre MMG. Dude grew as an artist, had more creative control...and became more versatile with MMG. They just hate the Ross association :lol:.

Wale is cool. Low key one of the more successful and consistent rappers over the last 5 years. He thinks he's a better artist than he actually is though.

Wale's Fits though >>>>

ummmm yea. you understand music is subjective correct?

my opinion is Nike Boots is the last good song he made.

you defending a dude you're not a fan of.

Silly in your case.

You sound sillier in each response.

Whether I'm a fan of his or not is irrelevant.

Your opinion that a dude who been in the game for over 10 years, has yet to drop a dope track since the track that pretty much put him on?

Silly in your case.

You sound sillier in each response.

Whether I'm a fan of his or not is irrelevant.

Your opinion that a dude who been in the game for over 10 years, has yet to drop a dope track since the track that pretty much put him on?

Silly in your case.
So, saying music is subjective is a silly response?

Silly in your case.

When dudes say they prefer "Pre MMG Wale"....they're lying to themselves. He pretty much stayed true to who he was pre MMG. Dude grew as an artist, had more creative control...and became more versatile with MMG. They just hate the Ross association
laugh.gif

Wale is cool. Low key one of the more successful and consistent rappers over the last 5 years. He thinks he's a better artist than he actually is though.

Wale's Fits though >>>>
U sound like u know Wale personally.

He's basically got on a short jersey dress. No jersey needs to be that tight.

I'm not a fan of his music. I don't get into that rapping fast and trying to put mad words in a bar. My boy was at a listening session with him like a week or two ago. He gotta new song where he's singing on the hook. Sounded so damn awful, singing PYT.

Back
Top Bottom