~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Festivus, More About Nothing, 100 Miles and Running, Back To the Feature, etc. Numerous other mixtapes and Features? Gon' somewhere. And, he is top 5 most stylist and this generations Fat Joe of sneakers.
Like I said Pre MMG Wale>>>

his name is in your mouth like he's you're teeth. you're a future stan.

Because I am a man. And, if I see someone who is a fraud, I point them out. I could care less. I have never bought a Future album, d/l any of his mixtapes. Or attended a show. He a phony.

Wale is for the bammas who like "word play" and sensitivity...  a lot of the times I have a hard time understanding what this bamma is sayin in his raps...  his delivery is mumbled at times... it's all about preference though... I tend to lean more towards aggressive and or underground rap so for me  Wale is nowhere in my rotation... to each his own though... im out!

Because I am a man. And, if I see someone who is a fraud, I point them out. I could care less. I have never bought a Future album, d/l any of his mixtapes. Or attended a show. He a phony.
relax dude I'm just messing with you lmao.

so easy to rustle

Wale is for the bammas who like "word play" and sensitivity...  a lot of the times I have a hard time understanding what this bamma is sayin in his raps...  his delivery is mumbled at times... it's all about preference though... I tend to lean more towards aggressive and or underground rap so for me  Wale is nowhere in my rotation... to each his own though... im out!
Thank you.

but i "sound silly"

And guys like Future are for sensitive fake thugs, and scammers who spend on women, and whind up broken hearted. Combat the pain and sorrow with xanax, percs, and syrup :lol: :rofl:

Oh, and dudes who can't dress.

Wale was clearly wearing the on-field jersey. Fit him perfectly.

:lol: @ all this bickering...

I love future and wale

The album about nothing was the best rap album, and ds2 was my most played rap album of last year

Last edited:
Quote me where I said this. 

Your intelligence looking as bright as the redskkkns future.

Attention deficit- trash

Ambition- weed plate

The Gifted- ironic name is ironic

Album about nothing - i haven't heard yet.

Is you OG SN @ILoveHipHop43

I won't go back with you with the slander....clowns like you thrive off the attention.

Just explain to me how you can say someone is trash, but haven't listened to 2 albums of some of his best work?

I doubt you listened to anything past Nike Boots.

I won't go back with you with the slander....clowns like you thrive off the attention.

Just explain to me how you can say someone is trash, but haven't listened to 2 albums of some of his best work?

I doubt you listened to anything past Nike Boots.
line 1 - personal attack. i know you're mad now

line 2 - i listed my reviews for the albums i've heard and the conclusion was overall trash. i'm not gonna say the albums i haven't heard were trash cuz i haven't heard them

line 3 - silly response is silly

Oh yea...im not saying there's anything wrong wit rakims fit.

Just different strokes u know.

line 1 - personal attack. i know you're mad now

line 2 - i listed my reviews for the albums i've heard and the conclusion was overall trash. i'm not gonna say the albums i haven't heard were trash cuz i haven't heard them

line 3 - silly response is silly

:lol: at number 1

:lol: at number 2

:lol: at number 3

:smh: at you

Good day, sir.

Back
Top Bottom