~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Wale looking like he got his clothes from the kid's section.

You can't be serious :lol:.

Clothes that actually fit you, must not be your thing.

Clothes that actually fit me is my thing. Clothes that are sizes too small or looking painted on is not my thing. It's a trend. Buying clothes too big was a trend and buying clothes too small is the current trend. I'm sure when you hit your 30s, you'll realize your clothes are just a little too small my man.

How can anyone have objectively listened to the album about nothing and the gifted and say wale hasn't dropped a good song since Nike boots

How can anyone have objectively listened to the album about nothing and the gifted and say wale hasn't dropped a good song since Nike boots
didn't i tell you i didn't. and i said thanks for the suggestion and i will listen lol.

and u can't objectively listen to something.

Clothes that actually fit me is my thing. Clothes that are sizes too small or looking painted on is not my thing. It's a trend. Buying clothes too big was a trend and buying clothes too small is the current trend. I'm sure when you hit your 30s, you'll realize your clothes are just a little too small my man.
THIS..........

Oh, look... Another page of subjective bickering rather than dope fits. :lol:
Best album of 2015.

easily the best album, in the current climate of music it was refreshing to hear a coherent album that was actually about something with great lyrics and subject matter.

Oh, look... Another page of subjective bickering rather than dope fits.
laugh.gif

Best album of 2015.
SMH....  "Best album of 2015"....  LOL!!!!!
mean.gif

D'Angelo album was the best in 2015

and for the mainstream Adele's was the best album of 2015.

I personally have given dudes music a try on several occasions jus off the fact that he's from the area and my verdict has always been.... "ehh" ... "RESPEK" his hustle though!  Will neva speak down on that....

Wholeheartedly disagree :lol:.

The jersey is his size, man. It's an on field jersey. The sleeves are the new cut the skill position players wear...so it's gon bunch up on his arms. Unless he got that "Peyton Manning" type sleeve cut...that's how it's gon fit. Dudes jeans fit him perfectly.

It's one thing to say you prefer your clothes a lil bit roomier...but "clothes from the kids selection".....nah man :lol:. That's a fit that actually fits.

Yea cuz I haven't heard the other garbage in between.

Silly :smh:  

Stan Harder

You're not making one bit of sense bro.

You're literally here saying you haven't listened to someones music in 10+ years.

And in the same breath, go to say he hasn't dropped anything dope in said time.

Like I said earlier....sillier and sillier :smh:

You're literally here saying you haven't listened to someones music in 10+ years.

Quote me where I said this. 

Your intelligence looking as bright as the redskkkns future.

Attention deficit- trash

Ambition- weed plate

The Gifted- ironic name is ironic

Album about nothing - i haven't heard yet.

Is you OG SN @ILoveHipHop43

Attention deficit- trash

Ambition- weed plate

hold off on the ******* blasphemy... we on a "RISE"- Big G voice.....

Attention deficit- trash

Ambition- weed plate

Festivus, More About Nothing, 100 Miles and Running, Back To the Feature, etc. Numerous other mixtapes and Features? Gon' somewhere. And, he is top 5 most stylist and this generations Fat Joe of sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom