~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Not feeling the shorts or whatever the **** those are either.

I "co-ordinate" (word to John Witherspoon in Boomerang) too but Raptors hat, Raptors jersey, "Raptors" VII's in 2016 is OD.

we're approaching jersey time aka summer..and that fit is more that appropriate for hot weather and loud colors.

capri jean cut offs are cool, i need to scoop up a couple..

I'm with the jerseys. No question. Will be out there in a Strawberry Mets V Neck, Hernandez Cardinals, 'Nique Hawks etc. this summer

But not with the matching team hat. And not with a 100% match pair of kicks. There's just more subtle ways to do it IMO.

so wait...u're gonna rock baseball Jerseys and not rock da matchin fitted? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

thats like burgers w/ no fries...IMO

RIP to the Greatest!!!  They don't make em like this anymore!!!  All the legends are droppin like flies.  SMH

I also thought that matching hats could be worn with jerseys....maybe the folks that dont look right with both on are the ones that have issues with it.

Hahahahahaha, I wear a fitted 90% of the time it's not below 50 degrees outside. I only wear Knicks jerseys when it comes to basketball so I always have on a Knicks fitted or my regular Yankees hat. I think a matching fitted looks fine. Jada's fit looks terrible because of those pants/shorts he's wearing. Would look better with regular jeans or regular shorts.

That and perhaps another pair of sneakers and it's not that bad.

It's the mixture of everything that's terrible.

I could probably find a drivers cap to wear with something if I wanted to. I rock those.

Or a bucket or a some ****.

Just because it's part of their uniform don't mean I'm trying to be out here in uniform :lol:

Last edited:
Jada looks like he was on the block and just remembered the Raptors had tryouts today

Only L Harlem holds is in its name 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom