~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Only L Harlem holds is in its name 
smokin.gif

illphillip knows what he's talking about. You don't need to wear a matching team hat with a jersey. That's what every average Joe does. If you must wear a hat with your jersey, be creative. Why not? Wear a driving hat, a military hat (grey, black, tan, whatever), bucket, any hat that works with the fit. Dudes be looking so corny. Matchy matchy matchy matchy matchy. :smh: Ya'll better...smarter than that. I'm sure you're more creative than that.

It's like I always say when dudes post pics of people wearing an all red shirt, with all red shoes.....kindergartners can match colors, you don't need to. You ain't doin' it matching like that. :lol:

You can overmatch but matching a hat with a jersey is fine. I only wear fitteds. Don't do the buckets or the new "dad hats" so I'll roll with my fitteds or no hats.

I always thought that the fitted and baseball jersey was like the one instance where matching was never frowned up. Fitted or no fitted with the jersey for me.

You can overmatch but matching a hat with a jersey is fine. I only wear fitteds. Don't do the buckets or the new "dad hats" so I'll roll with my fitteds or no hats.

thats where im at...

i always thought folks knocking coordination came from being salty.

like when da OG jersey era was around, da people who cheered da most when it ended was da cats who were bummy from head to ankle and could only afford a odom clippers swingman :lol:

like when da OG jersey era was around, da people who cheered da most when it ended was da cats who were bummy from head to ankle and could only afford a odom clippers swingman :lol:

Dudes were killin that jersey with the red/white/blue saucony's :rofl:

Last edited:
This Nike Swingman jersey single handly killed the Throwback era in my neck of the woods.

View media item 2056812
This one cat wore that jersey every other day for the whole school year. It was so bad mane the other 15 guys who had the jersey officially retired it halfway thru the school year, but homie kept rocking it until the last day of school. :smh:

^^^ i had the white and red joint but i lost it one night in college :smh:

i can't remember a lot of swingman but this **** right here was hard

View media item 2056825
back wen cats wore headbands or that headband du rag combo lol.

Back
Top Bottom