~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

You remove the jump man and replace it with a swoosh on 1-23, some are hitting clearance and some are selling out quick still. I also think the Nike Yeezy 1 is selling out without the Yeezy name.

There's been mad shoes that look just like the 750s over the last few years, very few people on NT was wearing them. The 350 looks just like the Roshe from a couple years ago. Some reason Roshe's stopped selling and everyone is trying to get 350s now.

And remember when the 750 pics leaked? Everyone was shidding on them and laughing, saying no way that's real. Then they found out it was real and limited, it became the GOAT shoe with you dweebs.

WHAT BRAND OF SHIRT IS THIS. CANT BE TOO MUCH NOW THAT 50 CENT IS BROKE
tumblr_nlr719SZJK1qcfnyho1_400.gif

bron aint get the memo that he 0-2 in these older models

were the 3s double stacked zoom air?

Last edited:
Lebron 3,s are one of my favorite all time shoes.Lebron 1-4 had that good quility,different look element.I got that feeling from those,like i did with the first few jordans.It made sense after finding out Tinker had his hands on the first few releases.Sad part about it,he said Lebrons people kept trying to tell him how they wanted the shoes to look.So he got pissed off,and stopped with helping of the designs of Lebrons shoes.They should've worked it like he did with Jordan.Lebron gives him an idea of which style and theme to go with.Then produce a classic.New Lebrons are like the new Jordan's.No casual appeal at all.

Kanye shouldve,and should release his shoes in high quality leather.I might wrong,but it would make a huge difference in the way they look.

i remember i got dese wen they dropped for hoopin beat the hell outta them

its a great design for a 1st shoe in a sig line.

retro cws gonna be crazy

View media item 2059774
i wonder how they will sell tho or if they'll be limited or whatever.

i remember i got dese wen they dropped for hoopin beat the hell outta them

its a great design for a 1st shoe in a sig line.

retro cws gonna be crazy

View media item 2059774
i wonder how they will sell tho or if they'll be limited or whatever.
i copped on rd at like 3 in the aft.... wore to school that mon.. felt like the man

Back
Top Bottom