~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Sometimes I actually forget. SMH at myself.

It's kinda like how people forget mike tyson went to jail for rape and now he seems well liked.

Crazy how r Kelly is a stone cold pedophile and people just let it slide

I'm a die hard R Kelly fan and I really don't give a ****. I guess it's ****** up but he makes the best R&B music of all time. I don't think I could listen to him if he was out here touching on actual kids in elementary school and **** like that. He was raped as a kid and he needs some serious therapy to figure that **** out. He clearly has a thing for those 13-15 year old girls that have grown women bodies that are young and easy to brainwash. Sad as hell. I read his last interview he did and he's just ****** up, so ****** up.

he aint really a pedophile to me that would mean he is messing with actual childern, like under 12
he was messing with teenagers the chick he peed on body was developed
thats one reason i think people aint really pressed about it
in other countries grown men hit 16 yr olds all the time

Last edited:
he aint really a pedophile to me that would mean he is messing with actual childern, like under 12
he was messing with teenagers the chick he peed on body was developed
thats one reason i think people aint really pressed about it
in other countries grown men hit 16 yr olds all the time

Yeah, I told someone this before as well. Women get married at 12-13 years old in foreign countries and it's nothing. Either way, it's still sick and he needs help.

Sometimes I actually forget. SMH at myself.

It's kinda like how people forget mike tyson went to jail for rape and now he seems well liked.
With R.Kelly its clear. I think Mike gets that treatment because it can be argued he was screwed over by the trial, his manager, and his attorney. Not justifying anything, I'm just saying that comparably Tyson's situation has some doubt attached to it whereas R.Kelly's doesn't. 

With R.Kelly its clear. I think Mike gets that treatment because it can be argued he was screwed over by the trial, his manager, and his attorney. Not justifying anything, I'm just saying that comparably Tyson's situation has some doubt attached to it whereas R.Kelly's doesn't. 

Thank you for saying this. Dude is one of the many people who tried to condemn Tyson without even knowing the facts of what took place :smh:

CkhoIDvWgAA8Mi0.jpg

So because girls get married at 12 in another country it's all good? I'm worried about some of y'all
mean.gif
i understand your viewpoint, but the rest of the world doesn't have to change up just because america says its wrong.....im american and think we need to stay out of other country business if the people are cool with it.

i understand your viewpoint, but the rest of the world doesn't have to change up just because america says its wrong.....im american and think we need to stay out of other country business if the people are cool with it.

I'm not saying anyone has to change because of Americas standards. America has a lot of ****** up standards as well. I'm saying Anywhere in the world ******* a 12 year old is WRONG. **** what you're talking about.

Don't care if they been doing it for thousands of years. Never gonna co-sign that or respect that. No to each his own. Not here. That **** is wrong and would be punishable by death if it were up to me.

Last edited:
I'm not saying anyone has to change because of Americas standards. America has a lot of ****** up standards as well. I'm saying Anywhere in the world ******* a 12 year old is WRONG. **** what you're talking about.

Don't care if they been doing it for thousands of years. Never gonna co-sign that or respect that. No to each his own. Not here. That **** is wrong and would be punishable by death if it were up to me.
nah **** what you talking about.....you mad at **** you cant change.....and it aint up to you so deal with the fact that it is legal or has been accepted in other places and your opinion wont change that.

Back
Top Bottom