~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Everything Ninja just said about rating the Lebrons is the truth.Even though the 3,s killed the back of your ankles,it was beautiful shoe.If you loosened them up,you where straight.It you look at how retros are done today.I really don't want to see I-IV retroed,unless if done right.Those shoes where straight quality.From the leather down to the plastic and other materials used on them.Im a fan of bulky shoes with a lot of leather when done right with a good shape.

i like the 4s.

i like them a whole lot.

The 4s were fire. Just chunky as hell. I had the white/navy (regret selling) and two pairs of the all gold (regret selling both) and then the royal blue/orange which I think were the birthday edition. That shoe was real dope.

3s are such an ill shoe. Easily one of the best out of his line.

except they would rub da back of ur foot raw if you wore low socks...

Yeah, 3s had that **** on the back. I loved the 3s. I hated how that was one of the models that started 30 ****** PE's, special editions, college edition and all that. There were dumb colors and they were all fly as **** and impossible to get.

I stopped collecting LeBrons and buying them when the 7s dropped. That first color was FIRE too. What ruined his line for me was the 20 colors dropping with every release. I hate how Nike releases 15-25 Kobe's, LeBron's and KD's every year now. Ruins the shoe for me. Get played out quick.

CkcYtyhUkAAPNoT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom