~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Whalturd is only about his brand. Even the rap group Marky Mark was lame. He only flipped the script, because he got caught. If he were able to get away with his racist acts, he would have done so. To me? Once a racist, always a racist.

I made mistakes as a kid.

I'm sure we all have.

Won't judge.
my boss is in the same circle as markie mark. and ive met him multiple times to the point where we pretty much know each other. we grew up i the same area in bostn (im 27 tho) so we chop it up about the area, the city and pretty much anyhing.

super coo w me and im sure he regrets what he used to be in the past

I think the word "racist" gets thrown around to loosely.

A true racist can never be swayed, no matter the age, year, or time of the day.
This! There is something to be said about youth and inexperience. Boston was ( and is to some extent) an extremely segregated and racially divided city. I'm sure having travelled and experienced life changed his perspective about life.

But in the world we live in today there is no room for mistakes. One must have 0 prejudice at birth and respect everyone at all times and be tolerant of everything and constantly apologetic. 

This! There is something to be said about youth and inexperience. Boston was ( and is to some extent) an extremely segregated and racially divided city. I'm sure having travelled and experienced life changed his perspective about life.

But in the world we live in today there is no room for mistakes. One must have 0 prejudice at birth and respect everyone at all times and be tolerant of everything and constantly apologetic. 
Nope. Just don't beat people up and blind them because of the color of their skin.

I made mistakes as a kid.

I'm sure we all have.

Won't judge.
thats not a mistake. even a kid knows not to hate a race unless he was raised to hate. maybe it would be a mistake for a KID to shoplift a candybar. The only reason y he wanted a pardon for the crime is to sell aolochol. thats what you call an alternative motive. his only mistake was pursuing an acting career and being in the public eye

Last edited:

Nope. Just don't beat people up and blind them because of the color of their skin.
Your view is anachronistic; you're applying today's values to the past. I'm not saying it was right by any means, I'm saying the time and place he came from, he was taught that that was ok and that he's most likely learned from it given that he's worked with black people. A racist would not do that. But I'm sure you're infallible and hate-free. I for one am not. 

thats not a mistake. even a kid knows not to hate a race unless he was raised to hate.

Failed to see your point after this.

I'm not taking up for dude, but yall out here hanging him for something he did while he was a kid, in the 80's :smh:

It's one thing to be a part of a silly *** act, but it's an entirely different thing to be labeled a racist.

I don't know much about him, or the situation he was apart of. However, from what I do know, it was almost 30 years ago.....and people do grow and change.

Who's to say he didn't?

Last edited:
I think the victim even said something to that effect, he didn't apologize or anything until they wanted to open that business.

There was a thread on it a while back. He was trying to get it expunged and the victim was still very bitter about what happened, rightfully so. Around the same time that's when markie mark came around to apologize

freshman class are many unknowns. i know names and thats where it ends.
envy has those jimmy jazz "what's popular" fits. hit or miss

Back to the point made, he ( Whalberg) isnt worth seeding pairs if you are reading this Jordan brand.
but it's perfect cuz jordan don't like black people either :lol:
word to my son, Chamillionaire

freshman class are many unknowns. i know names and thats where it ends.
envy has those jimmy jazz "what's popular" fits. hit or miss
people on Twitter are so trash. talkin about how this is the worst class ever and it's filled wit no names and what not. xenophobic *** kids not even tryin to hear anything

You wanna know if he's healed from being a racist?money changes a lot of things but it's funny how he will snap a few pictures of sneakers for the gram but if anyone remotely ask him about his Markie Mark and the Funky Bunch days he will end the interview why because he doesn't want his brand associated with anything too urban aka too black.If he really didn't care about it,it wouldn't bother him to talk about it and if your lucky he might buss a rap or two.It's SAFE TO TAKE SNAP SHOTS OF YOUR SNEAKERS,the whole sneaker thing has crossed over and their(whites middle america) isn't scared of Mark with a bunch of jordans.Markie Mark possibly and it's not like he's a great actor,he's been playing the same the same characters in every movie over and over again with no range,it's like oh look it's Mark again in another movie.
Boston is a racist city,the whole state of Mass is really,they bleed white and that's just a fact.

All this is is black culture and it pains some to even admit anything they would rather fall in the depths of hell two times over than to say black culture,even NT is just an off shoot of that.Some will say isn't it pass that now?No it will never be beyond that because that urban black culture is what keeps this here going and when you try to take the key elements out of it(the people pushing it),it usually goes down hill.Remember the internet is just a platform,you see it much faster than you would if there was no internet;Tom in Nebraska can go to his Community college dressed like Young Thug and it's ok he's not going to be the odd ball nor is he going to be labled as trying to act black because they all have a little dose of it and they don't know anything else(pop culture which infused with hiphop/black culture again).

Respect it,honor it and the sky's the limit and never deny it(black)....you can't go wrong.I'm wearing timberlands in a corporate office across the hall from a white dude with a devil tattooed on his forehead.

thats not a mistake. even a kid knows not to hate a race unless he was raised to hate.
Failed to see your point after this.

I'm not taking up for dude, but yall out here hanging him for something he did while he was a kid, in the 80's
mean.gif

It's one thing to be a part of a silly *** act, but it's an entirely different thing to be labeled a racist.

I don't know much about him, or the situation he was apart of. However, from what I do know, it was almost 30 years ago.....and people do grow and change.

Who's to say he didn't?
well maybe you need to read slower. or maybe you are the man himself
putersmash.gif

he may not be as racist as he was before only because he created a name for him$$$$$$$$$$$$$elf. if he wasnt he would be back to his normal ways. now its sublte

Back
Top Bottom