~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I'm all for people doing their own thing because they actually like it. Not because it's a trend and everyone else is doing it. Be comfortable in your own skin and do what you want. Doing blonde hair is following trends and a terrible one.
THIS......  tell em again please...  they free to do them by all means... feel free to look like an idiot out here... kill yo self for all I care... just an opinion

Everything aint hate slim... just an opinion... imo... the ish is wack... and for my dude Wayne... it appears a little "get wittish"...  "Kanye shrug"

The "everything" comment wasn't directed towards you slim.

And what you said about dying your dreads seems "get wittish", I get it....when we're talkin about cats like Wayne.

But everybody who dyes their hair isn't always following a trend.

And no, I do not have blond dreads :lol:

My bron 2's aren't even wearable anymore the sole came apart clean and then it's so brittle it just crumbled smh

Last edited:
Wait that dude up there really wants people to kill themselves for dyin their hair blonde?

Wait that dude up there really wants people to kill themselves for dyin their hair blonde?

Dudes always take things too far.

Other guy said he's all for people doing what makes them happy as long as it's not following trends... What if following trends makes them happy. Clown totally missed the point...

Your point wasn't missed and wasn't complex. You giving yourself a little too much credit, sit down.

Bron 2s were dope but the colors released were wack. Think only four were available to the public and I was only a fan of the navy pair. Didn't they run small as hell too? I miss 1-4

Your point wasn't missed and wasn't complex. You giving yourself a little too much credit, sit down.

Bron 2s were dope but the colors released were wack. Think only four were available to the public and I was only a fan of the navy pair. Didn't they run small as hell too? I miss 1-4

Has dreads, but isn't trendy...

I see a lot of people with dyed locks. One of my favorite players was Brian Grant and remember when his locks got long enough they were brown and blonde.

The "everything" comment wasn't directed towards you slim.

And what you said about dying your dreads seems "get wittish", I get it....when we're talkin about cats like Wayne.

But everybody who dyes their hair isn't always following a trend.

And no, I do not have blond dreads :lol:

Respect...

Fat Joe with a bunch of OG Jordans and Air Force heat.
28bso6h.jpg

GciJ8Jk.gif

Back
Top Bottom