~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Getting a team tattoo is just like getting a jordan logo tattoo, lame and cheesy in my opinion but to each his own. That kd pic and those old oj the juice man pics are imo the worst pics ever to grace or disgrace this thread.

I love noss too but y'all losing your minds over him rocking a grey t shirt and some jeans :stoneface: :lol:

Guess with all the garbage out there these days the simple things look that much better.

Not feelin the new 990s. that N is too big...almost look rack room shoeish

V3s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Getting a team tattoo is just like getting a jordan logo tattoo, lame and cheesy in my opinion but to each his own. That kd pic and those old oj the juice man pics are imo the worst pics ever to grace or disgrace this thread.

Jordan tattoos are 100X worse than sports team tattoos - at least the argument could be make that the sports team tattoos represent the city (a reach I know!)

Queens ****** run you ******, ask Russell Simmons :nthat:

And KD :smh: biggest sucker move in NBA history.

Durant fulfilled his contractual obligations to the team. Generated a ton of revenue for essentially a history rich, stolen team.

050916-Music-desiigner-future-1.jpg

Wait, back to this tattoo ****. Y'all see what fools are getting tatted all over their arms and faces, you think sports teams are bad? I've seen so much worse on a daily basis. I'm in DC and PG County all the time just laughing at these permanent mistakes these fools getting.

I've seen some sport tattoos that are hard as **** and I've seen some that are corny as ****. Gotta get them done right. Nothing wrong if you repping your hometown, where you from or you a diehard sports fan. So many worse tattoos out there that are common than are sports logo.

Back
Top Bottom