~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Chill Steven a smith. This ain't the 80s or 90s. Players gonna do what they want.

Durant fulfilled his contractual obligations to the team. Generated a ton of revenue for essentially a history rich, stolen team.

It's not the fact that KD left, it's the fact he went to the Warriors. Where's your alpha dog mentality, KD? It's not there which is why you became submissive to Russ down the line. Steph came in the league and did what you were suppose to be doing circa 2012-2013. Now you're one of his role players. Ol' big I can't beat em so I joined them headass :rolleyes

*ends NBA rant*

Desiigner looks like the Tracy Ulman Bart Simpson

Wait, back to this tattoo ****. Y'all see what fools are getting tatted all over their arms and faces, you think sports teams are bad? I've seen so much worse on a daily basis. I'm in DC and PG County all the time just laughing at these permanent mistakes these fools getting.

I've seen some sport tattoos that are hard as **** and I've seen some that are corny as ****. Gotta get them done right. Nothing wrong if you repping your hometown, where you from or you a diehard sports fan. So many worse tattoos out there that are common than are sports logo.

word tatts help me weed out certain chicks
bad tatts are a sign of a person that makes poor life decisions lol

i feel like that statement applies to only hip hop fans who only see the MMM futures.

MMM GATs>>>

It's pretty much the same with hiphop and all luxury brands. One minute it's hot and the next minute it's considered played out. I'm wondering how people (hiphop) says Gucci and burrberry are played out but when you go into the store their target market is there buying stuff up on a daily basis.

Wait, back to this tattoo ****. Y'all see what fools are getting tatted all over their arms and faces, you think sports teams are bad? I've seen so much worse on a daily basis. I'm in DC and PG County all the time just laughing at these permanent mistakes these fools getting.

I've seen some sport tattoos that are hard as **** and I've seen some that are corny as ****. Gotta get them done right. Nothing wrong if you repping your hometown, where you from or you a diehard sports fan. So many worse tattoos out there that are common than are sports logo.

Saw a guy hoopin who had the NBA logo down his entire tricep.

Getting your whole arm tattooed is pretty normal here In la but I'm just not built for the face tat life I'm just not a real enough ***** I guess [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's pretty much the same with hiphop and all luxury brands. One minute it's hot and the next minute it's considered played out. I'm wondering how people (hiphop) says Gucci and burrberry are played out but when you go into the store their target market is there buying stuff up on a daily basis.
agreed. its all cyclical.

Gucci is apparently back in the cool now.

SLP "fell off"

I can't tell y'all how happy I am seeing Gucci free and looking healthy. He look like he finally got his **** together. I thought at one point he was gonna die, money looked like he was 8 months pregnant and he was always doing dumb ****. Can't wait for the new album. Need more solo records and keep them clowns off his songs.

chelsea boots
balmain
dad hats
tv show/movie fake jerseys

IMO

list growing

maison margiela
i feel like that statement applies to only hip hop fans who only see the MMM futures.

MMM GATs>>>

futures are and always have been hideous to me. GATs are just "ok" at best

Gucci and Burberry never went out of style to me.

Maybe because I never thought of fashion in the cyclical in one day, out the next hip hop way.

Last edited:
Cant wait for Guwop album later this month.
smokin.gif

Kodak Black

Das the homie right there. 
pimp.gif

Kodak with the euro hikers and swim trunks, he isn't afraid to take risk, so I'll give his music a listen, hope he is this wreckless on the beats (iam not reaching on this stans).

maison margiela
futures are and always have been hideous to me. GATs are just "ok" at best

Gucci and Burberry never went out of style to me.

Maybe because I never thought of fashion in the cyclical in one day, out the next hip hop way.
its not the hip hop way. its the fashion way. look at dudes going back to baggy clothes. runways was filled with them two years ago

Kodak with the euro hikers and swim trunks, he isn't afraid to take risk, so I'll give his music a listen, hope he is this wreckless on the beats (iam not reaching on this stans).
prepare for utter garbage akin to every insert every new rapper out here

Back
Top Bottom