~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

its not the hip hop way. its the fashion way. look at dudes going back to baggy clothes. runways was filled with them two years ago

i'm not "dudes" though. i wear what i like. always have, always will.

thats the problem..."dudes" are influenced by whatever they see is popular...they dont think for themselves.

but i guess we were all guilty of this at some point in life.

i'm not "dudes" though. i wear what i like. always have, always will.

thats the problem..."dudes" are influenced by whatever they see is popular...they dont think for themselves.

but i guess we were all guilty of this at some point in life.
I used to emulate the Wu tang clan and the entire WWF attitude era 

Kodak fits are decent because he's dressing like where he's from.Hes not following the Kanye trend which every rapper/teenager is biting off of in some way.Theres 2 types of fits that everybody is wearing now.Balmain biker type jeans,or just skinny jeans no matter the brand.With some type of ripped up grunge old looking shirt.I went to the mall for the first time in a long time recently.Everybody young looked like Sheeps.Thought i was in the matrix for minute.Everybody in the mall was packed in H&M.All of the designer stores where empty.It open up my eyes in a big way.I would like it to go back to people dressing like where there from.Thats why Kodak stands out.As well as camron.I noticed that camron in his recent interviews haven't been wearing the tight clothes look either.Same as Kodak.Its not a super baggy.But it's not the spandex look at my meat print look that most are wearing either.

always like loso's music, tries way too hard with the fits though 
sick.gif

Budden said he thought Drake's album was wack on uninspired on his podcast. Drake sent some shots and dissed him on French's song but pulled the verse back. Joey responded.

You my guy VVU

not trippin off of anything with that drake/budden beef...

but he did speak the truth when he said a rapper has no chance beefing with a real MC. that is def the case 100% of the time. IMO

Back
Top Bottom