~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

View media item 2185371Jason Kidd wearing grey green glow Air Jordan retro IV 4, Jabari Parker wearing cream Air Jordan 11 XI p.e. player exclusive

View media item 2185372Kemba Walker wearing og original of Air Jordan XIX 19 white chrome flint, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist wearing white sport blue Air Jordan 6 VI

View media item 2185374Kyrie Irving wearing Air Jordan 4 premium snakeskin, Dahntay Jones wearing black red Air Jordan XI 11 banned

Didn't expect Dahntay Jomes to dress like this :lol:

Him being in the league for like 15 years makes him seem older than he actually is.....I always thought he'd dress like an old head or something :rofl:

they are OG's though...

Mike wore them during during the 11's run but they didn't release during original production. PE's? Yes. OG...no.

they're part of da original run though, and existed..so yeah they are a OG colorway..them being commerically available is irrelevant.

same category as

500x1000px-LL-a6d9229c_1.jpeg

they're part of da original run though, and existed..so yeah they are a OG colorway..them being commerically available is irrelevant.

same category as

Black/Gold were a F&F exclusive, yes they're an OG colorway even though they weren't released to the public because they were planned. Space Jams however came about because the league tried to fine Mike for wearing concords and its split color blocking. Space Jams weren't ever an actual colorway, just Concords, with a dyed upper and Jumpman. Space Jams are PE's, not an OG Colorway.

2 Chainz

x Lil Wayne

Dave East

Chad Johnson

Conceited

DJ Envy

DJ Khaled

DJ Skee

Ebro

Fat Joe

Future

Juelz Santana

Kanye

Kevin Hart

Nas

Nate Robinson

Pharrell

Teyana Taylor

Those beluga 350's are so tacky. They look like road kill.

I want to give the win to Conceited and the M&N rookie Mike jersey but Joey with those Remastered Chocolate AF1's, FIRE

Juepz Santana is the best dressed member of dipset right now but that doesn't say much

And I expected when future signed to reebok he'd be dipped in palace and gosha reebok Collabs but no I wonder if the reebok contract lets him wear adidas?

Looks like hes got nice gear but is a lil prone to over doing it.

not feelin that first 1 and I think the hoody in the second pic is whack but other than that , pretty deece.

In any 4 pics of a rapper there is a good chance that they are gonna look whack or ridiculous at least half the time,so dude is good money

same category as

Black/Gold were a F&F exclusive, yes they're an OG colorway even though they weren't released to the public because they were planned. Space Jams however came about because the league tried to fine Mike for wearing concords and its split color blocking. Space Jams weren't ever an actual colorway, just Concords, with a dyed upper and Jumpman. Space Jams are PE's, not an OG Colorway.

thats not true b, they had da movie space jams which were a real shoe, and his P.E's were derived from da already existing colorway... besides, once they were "there" with da OG line, they're classified as OG's..

Its like the original mortal kombat.

In certain arcade versions and all home versions, you could unlock a secret character if certain conditions were met.

Now if this character, "reptile" , was left off all the home versions ,He would still be considered an "og" character

Albeit a minimal appearance

Last edited:
Its like the original mortal kombat.

In certain arcade versions and all home versions, you could unlock a secret character if certain conditions were met.

Now if this character, "reptile" , was left off all the home versions ,He would still be considered an "og" character

Albeit a minimal appearance
perfect execution

Back
Top Bottom