~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Thank you sir the feeling is mutual.

I agree them thangs look eh.

But i GUARANTEE if those came out just like that air jordan 1 "family and friends" dudes would shell out.

Thank you sir the feeling is mutual.

I agree them thangs look eh.

But i GUARANTEE if those came out just like that air jordan 1 "family and friends" dudes would shell out.

:rofl: No shade thrown my man. I agree with ya 100%. Dudes are ready to get the milli rockin' in some cockroach AJ 1 usher boots.

I know I wasnt being condescending lol.

I remember that low black gold patent pair that came out.

That cut compared to 1s now lol.

Those 2 patent leather joints in like 02 were soooooo cheap

I can still feel the toe box of the carolina patent 1s from back then stabbing the top of my toes to this very day.

Post traumatic blister syndrome triggered

Couldn't give those away at my store, ended up shipping them to an outlet. Mid-cut Is were a bad look for AJ Is in general.

Oddly the patent leather on those pairs was actually the 'decent' patent leather. The stuff they started using in '06 (and still use to this day) is absolutely horrid.

Its like the original mortal kombat.

In certain arcade versions and all home versions, you could unlock a secret character if certain conditions were met.

Now if this character, "reptile" , was left off all the home versions ,He would still be considered an "og" character

Albeit a minimal appearance

bingo. i was gonna use Reptile as an example..but it was toooo apropo :lol:

Juepz Santana is the best dressed member of dipset right now but that doesn't say much

And I expected when future signed to reebok he'd be dipped in palace and gosha reebok Collabs but no I wonder if the reebok contract lets him wear adidas?

adidas owns reebok.

people who are signed to JB can still rock nikes & vice versa, so it should mirror that on da adidas Reebok side...

Dippin future in adidas would be a disservice to Reebok.

Reebok grabbed future in hopes he pushes their retro line considering that's all they have (outside of crossfit and he ain't gonna push that)

Putting him in superstars and yeezys ain't helping no one.

Seems like he takes pictures with sleeve tattoo's, corny fits, and I almost forgot, the guys light skinned, so in effect 'conceited' is the name someone like him would think women think of him - conceited. 

:lol: you alright bruh?

Dippin future in adidas would be a disservice to Reebok.

Reebok grabbed future in hopes he pushes their retro line considering that's all they have (outside of crossfit and he ain't gonna push that)

Putting him in superstars and yeezys ain't helping no one.

Future isn't that stylish to push Reebok or any line for that matter

Dave East dresses like he raps, a new version of a old *****
pimp.gif

modern fit, old school sensibilities.
Not sure i can give dave east too much credit when your outfit was put together before you bought it.  That gucci outfit was on a manikin first lol 

Back
Top Bottom