~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

To be honest it's not even about sexualitiy. Your preference is you're preference but people bring up Pac in the tub draped in gold... That was low key a boss move tho. Uzi and these other rappers making movements like women. Gay or straight... He's moving like a female. Not the first time caught doing that either. Not even talking talking about being sus. I'm talking about the fact that you're a guy bruh... Act like one.

Tupac wasn't a legend? Ok I know you like 60 years old so feel free to add a legend for yourself lol

I misunderstood what generation you were referring to... thought u were talkin bout the current generation... my bad... u still wrong though, lol

Dudes literally said Gay. That's about sexuality.

Pac arguably the greatest rapper, was also suss. Did you know that Pac wore a nose ring. Back in the day that was considered female.

So if these other rappers, kind you idk who they are nor have heard their music Bc it's prob trash, are subject to the suss police, so is pac.

To be honest it's not even about sexualitiy. Your preference is you're preference but people bring up Pac in the tub draped in gold... That was low key a boss move tho. Uzi and these other rappers making movements like women. Gay or straight... He's moving like a female. Not the first time caught doing that either. Not even talking talking about being sus. I'm talking about the fact that you're a guy bruh... Act like one.

this... and it shouldn't have to be explained... pretty simple...

Pac arguably the greatest rapper, was also suss. Did you know that Pac wore a nose ring. Back in the day that was considered female.

So if these other rappers, kind you idk who they are nor have heard their music Bc it's prob trash, are subject to the suss police, so is pac.

just stop it slim... not the same... at all... African Kings wore nose rings so...

just stop it slim... not the same... at all... African Kings wore nose rings so...
They also wore skirts. How you feel when a man wears a skirt?

I said gay cuz he's literally moving like a women trying to seduce a man. I don't care that pac gets brought up, he's not above getting called sus for some of his moves.

I said gay cuz he's literally moving like a women trying to seduce a man. I don't care that pac gets brought up, he's not above getting called sus for some of his moves.
damn right...pac aint above it...cats need to stop defending one and condemning the next......but that uzi is extremely flagrant with his behavior

They also wore skirts. How you feel when a man wears a skirt?

I'm sorry but no. Pac wore the noise ring yeah but he was also thorough. 20+ years later it's easy to say whatever about something Pac does way back but nobody... NOBODY questioned Pac sexualitiy then my guy. Snoop was wearing his hair permed but people knew Death Row was about that action. Not glorifying it but I'm saying somebody else you might get this comparison won with but not Pac.

damn right...pac aint above it...cats need to stop defending one and condemning the next......but that uzi is extremely flagrant with his behavior

Thank you.

Y'all gotta realize some of our heroes was hella "suss"

Like I be watching old DMX videos and just smh

I don't care about PAC slander, PAC was a good dude who moved to Cali and became a thug, music aside he's no different than Chris brown. But stop defending Uzi, dude is a sissy.

It's pretty clear dude trolling or wasn't around when Pac was that guy.

No one questioned Pac being gay or feminine.

These cats out here callin each other Bae's, dancin like women, doing blatant gay ****.

It's no comparison.

More of a reach to get a simple point across :smh:

I don't care about PAC slander, PAC was a good dude who moved to Cali and became a thug, music aside he's no different than Chris brown. But stop defending Uzi, dude is a sissy.

Out if curiousity, what are some songs this uzi guy has. I have to listen based off the antics lmao

Thank you.

Y'all gotta realize some of our heroes was hella "suss"

Like I be watching old DMX videos and just smh

I say this all the time, old heads like to look at the past with rose tinted glasses. Imagine if tomorrow you heard a rapper say you look so good I'll suck yo daddy's **** :smh:

Last edited:
and for the bamma who said "legends of our generation".... who and lmao....... smh

Exactly bruh, lol. If this generation needs cats like Yachty and Uzi to represent them, I feel for your family lineage and bloodline. What exactly do these cats influence? :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom