~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Offset really went and got a stylist :lol: :rofl:

C'mon Wavycrocket, them first two cats are bammas. A boogie is a bamma too. Tired of harmonic rappers bruh

Offset really went and got a stylist :lol: :rofl:

C'mon Wavycrocket, them first two cats are bammas. A boogie is a bamma too. Tired of harmonic rappers bruh

Somebody posted a screenshot of offset asking Ian Connnor to style him like a year and a half ago :lol:.

The Gucci sneaks are fire though.

Tank is a champ! Floyd said he got next....and he proved it :pimp:. Brought the bellt HOME!

Chino slick **** you talking bout. Shorty a beast on them bikes too.

And A Boogie is dope. I fronted on him at first....but he cool.

Last edited:
It's pretty clear dude trolling or wasn't around when Pac was that guy.

No one questioned Pac being gay or feminine.

These cats out here callin each other Bae's, dancin like women, doing blatant gay ****.

It's no comparison.

More of a reach to get a simple point across
mean.gif

thank you....

What made cats want to dress like Ian?

I've yet to see him in a fresh fit.

Hype
Tumblr crowd
Festival crowd

Migos changed their image clothes wise.....to appeal more to that crowd (who buys tickets/march/albums etc).

Hence why they tact Lil Uzi on to "Bad and Boujee".....to capture that crowd.

You move from "Chitlin circuit/club appearances/homecomings to big festivals with $$$ behind them..

Last edited:
Pacs gas tank was full of sugar. We can all still enjoy his music without it having to be authentic in any way shape or form.

Like say eazy e actually contracted the bad aids from another dude. Thats not going to make me dislike his verse on straight out of compton or view myself as suspect for liking it. If new rappers want to dress like cydi lauper, cool.  Yall are talking like Elton john and freddy mercury couldnt be legends.

I say this all the time, old heads like to look at the past with rose tinted glasses. Imagine if tomorrow you heard a rapper say you look so good I'll suck yo daddy's **** :smh:
Somebody posted a screenshot of offset asking Ian Connnor to style him like a year and a half ago :lol:.

The Gucci sneaks are fire though.

Tank is a champ! Floyd said he got next....and he proved it :pimp:. Brought the bellt HOME!

Chino slick **** you talking bout. Shorty a beast on them bikes too.

And A Boogie is dope. I fronted on him at first....but he cool.

I have heard of Gervonta, I must've been tweaking :lol: you posted him before. He a welterweight/lightweight?

Pacs gas tank was full of sugar. We can all still enjoy his music without it having to be authentic in any way shape or form.

Like say eazy e actually contracted the bad aids from another dude. Thats not going to make me dislike his verse on straight out of compton or view myself as suspect for liking it. If new rappers want to dress like cydi lauper, cool.  Yall are talking like Elton john and freddy mercury couldnt be legends.

"who told you that"- (King Jaffey Joffer)... smh and lol

It's pretty clear dude trolling or wasn't around when Pac was that guy.

No one questioned Pac being gay or feminine.

These cats out here callin each other Bae's, dancin like women, doing blatant gay ****.

It's no comparison.

More of a reach to get a simple point across :smh:

It's def a comparison. You're just mad that Pac did gay things.

Your issue isn't with the artist. Your issue is insecurity my guy. Like I said pasta is pasta no matter how u slice it

Last edited:
Exactly bruh, lol. If this generation needs cats like Yachty and Uzi to represent them, I feel for your family lineage and bloodline. What exactly do these cats influence? :rofl:

So again Tupac isn't a legend of my generation? I know you like future but have some self respect. Suss or not Tupac one of the greatest

Last edited:
^u trippin... almost comical... "Pac did gay things"... like what? and don't keep saying the same ole ish bout him having a nose ring, took ballet classes... at a performing arts school mind you... or the bath tub picture (who i'm pretty sure was for the *******)... lol

^u trippin... almost comical... "Pac did gay things"... like what? and don't keep saying the same ole ish bout him having a nose ring, took ballet classes... at a performing arts school mind you... or the bath tub picture (who i'm pretty sure was for the *******)... lol

So u give him a pass for the bath tub thing? Like I said your bias clouds your judgement. Gay is gay my guy. Just
Tell us youre uncomfortable with homosexuals. Most old dudes are

Last edited:

And SMH at you for saying ballet classes and art school as gay

Straight ignorant

Last edited:
It's def a comparison. You're just mad that Pac did gay things.

Your issue isn't with the artist. Your issue is insecurity my guy. Like I said pasta is pasta no matter how u slice it

:lol: insecurity. Got it.

So u give him a pass for the bath tub thing? Like I said your bias clouds your judgement. Gay is gay my guy. Just

You in here sounding silly :smh:

I feel silly for even going back and forth with you.

Straight ignorant

not what I'm sayin... that's what bammas like u use as an example of Pac being on some gay ish... u still aint give any examples of why u feel like he was on some gay ish...to compare him to these dudes out here like the dude Yacty is ignorant... if you are in my generation u should know better... u out here cappin for these Millennials... smh... u got it though slim... again...

Bathtub thing was a photo shoot, it wasn't him in his crib doing it because it was a Monday or Tuesday. It was supposed to be enticing for the shorties. We are talking about the questionable behavior that these new rappers posses of their own free will. Nobody is asking Young Thug to wear a skirt for a photo shoot, he brings it himself.
Nobody is asking these dudes to twerk and gyrate like they are females. That is the difference.

Straight ignorant
I don't think he was saying that, I think he was making the argument that Pac taking ballet coincided with his arts background. Not that there is anything wrong with taking ballet.

Lynn Swann took ballet and look at how graceful he was on the football field.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom