~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

y'all should know by now that @instagram is ready to go back and forth with anyone saying anything remotely homophobic

And SMH at you for saying ballet classes and art school as gay

Straight ignorant

not what I'm sayin... that's what bammas like u use as an example of Pac being on some gay ish... u still aint give any examples of why u feel like he was on some gay ish...to compare him to these dudes out here like the dude Yacty is ignorant... if you are in my generation u should know better... u out here cappin for these Millennials... smh... u got it though slim... again...
Bammas like me? Point it where I used those examples my guy. I am in your generation. Only issue is you sound as judgmental as the same outsiders who judged the hip hop community during our time. At the end of the day you are picking and choosing what's gay. Red flower blue flower is still a flower? No matter how one is more flowery than the other.

I'm straight but I'll defend gays
I'm Asian but I'll defend blacks
I'm abled I'll defend disabled.

Now imagine that

Were living in different times.Young Ma getting her butch on.Young Thug wearing old church women dresses on his album cover.Yahty rolling his neck and eyes like a female while snapping his fingers.Its a different era.These certain type of behaviors are accepted now.This generation is different.Its right in front of your face.And people will defend these cats as being the realest gangsters out here.We had 2pac,Biggie,Too Short,Wu,E-40,Mobb Deep,Nas,Snoop,Pun,Eazy,Dmx,Hov.Even the South had legends.Now compare them to todays rappers.Its night and day in comparison.No matter what you think about our past legends.One thing is for sure.Is that they didnt act or have feminine mannerisms.The young rappers of today do.Its straight up blasphemy to compare these rappers in any way to the legends.To keep it all the 100.This is not even true Hip Hop/Rap.The music we call Rap today is a combination of Rap/R&B/Techno/House/Disco.

Cats up in here trolling on maximum levels.I know your trolling because your bored today.You probably troll people daily telling people Steph Curry could be a MVP in the 90,s.

Cats up in here trolling on maximum levels.I know your trolling because your bored today.You probably troll people daily telling people Steph Curry could be a MVP in the 90,s.

He's a back to back MVP and the greatest shooter weve ever seen, why couldn't he be an MVP in the 90's?

Mane y'all folks are buggin tf out today... Let me post some Z Money for y'all 
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​

Back
Top Bottom