~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

My man said it best weeks ago, that kid was picked on and bullied. Y'all feeding into his sucka ****.

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys keep entertaining dude with his obvious trolling. :lol:

I fell for it once myself but I know better now.

The emasculation of the black male is real with this generation and no one can tell me anything different.

That last sentence is why I say the things I say in here... they ain't tryin to see it though... that and the fact that the 90's were just better... Lol

C5Y9yr1WAAEkizi.jpg

Rocky with the Vintage joints on.. 
smokin.gif

The Fashion GOAT 
pimp.gif

The Hood Pope with an actually decent outfit. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Melo 
glasses.gif

eek.gif
 Vashtie looking like a Nubian Chun - Li with her sexy self.

Teyana and Killa Cam.
smokin.gif
 (Mane, I would eat shawtyboo groceries on 4nem)

Dee Brown. 
smokin.gif

Kylie. 

(This pic got me seeing why 21 savage was on that stalker ish' with her.) 
laugh.gif

no such thing as ferg in ok outfit....and vashtie may be talented with whatever she does, cute, but not sexy...lil girl body

Late....but Someone saying THIS is the golden era of NBA??? :lol:

Someone saying Kendrick is more talented than most 90's rappers??? :lol:

Youngins. :smh:

Also, ASAP Ferg forever has horrible fits. I see what he's trying to do...but... :smh:

Late....but Someone saying THIS is the golden era of NBA??? :lol:

Someone saying Kendrick is more talented than most 90's rappers??? :lol:

Youngins. :smh:

Also, ASAP Ferg forever has horrible fits. I see what he's trying to do...but... :smh:

I never said this was the golden era but I did say lebron is better than every player in the 90's not named Jordan. I also said say kendrick is just as talented as most rappers from the 90's, and I don't care for his music like that because his voice annoys me. I'm far from a younging (in my 30's) I'm just not a grumpy old man who thinks people now can't compete with people then.

Last edited:
Never said YOU said the NBA thing, it was WavyCrocket who said what I was referring to.

And no, you said Kendrick has more skill...etc. etc.

Kendrick Lamar Has more skill than most rappers from the 90's.

And I don't recall anyone explicitly saying people now can't compete with older generations. But.....until we have proof/evidence. :wink:

And I don't recall anyone explicitly saying people now can't compete with older generations. But.....until we have proof/evidence. :wink:

This whole thread is old heads ******* on the new generation so stop playing.

And yes I think kendrick does have more skill than a lot of 90's rappers, I just didn't want to open that can of worms on this lovely Friday.

laugh.gif
 rappers from the past and present are for the most part talentless. Thats why they became rappers. Dee brown should have no look dunked that denim in the dumpster too.

Last edited:
:lol:  rappers from the past and present are for the most part talentless. Thats why they became rappers. Dee brown should have no look dunked that denim in the dumpster too.

I won't comment on the talent-less part, as some rappers can compose and/or spit a verse. However if you think of rappers over the years as 'actors' as opposed to the broader term of 'entertainers' then their mannerisms and attire start to make sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom