~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Were living in different times.Young Ma getting her butch on.Young Thug wearing old church women dresses on his album cover.Yahty rolling his neck and eyes like a female while snapping his fingers.Its a different era.These certain type of behaviors are accepted now.This generation is different.Its right in front of your face.And people will defend these cats as being the realest gangsters out here.We had 2pac,Biggie,Too Short,Wu,E-40,Mobb Deep,Nas,Snoop,Pun,Eazy,Dmx,Hov.Even the South had legends.Now compare them to todays rappers.Its night and day in comparison.No matter what you think about our past legends.One thing is for sure.Is that they didnt act or have feminine mannerisms.The young rappers of today do.Its straight up blasphemy to compare these rappers in any way to the legends.To keep it all the 100.This is not even true Hip Hop/Rap.The music we call Rap today is a combination of Rap/R&B/Techno/House/Disco.

^ all you trolls need to read said post... this about sums it up... if you don't get it then I can't help you... carry on...

Bammas like me? Point it where I used those examples my guy. I am in your generation. Only issue is you sound as judgmental as the same outsiders who judged the hip hop community during our time. At the end of the day you are picking and choosing what's gay. Red flower blue flower is still a flower? No matter how one is more flowery than the other.

your quote... "So u give him a pass for the bath tub thing?".... keep cappin though my nig... you got it...

Were living in different times.Young Ma getting her butch on.Young Thug wearing old church women dresses on his album cover.Yahty rolling his neck and eyes like a female while snapping his fingers.Its a different era.These certain type of behaviors are accepted now.This generation is different.Its right in front of your face.And people will defend these cats as being the realest gangsters out here.We had 2pac,Biggie,Too Short,Wu,E-40,Mobb Deep,Nas,Snoop,Pun,Eazy,Dmx,Hov.Even the South had legends.Now compare them to todays rappers.Its night and day in comparison.No matter what you think about our past legends.One thing is for sure.Is that they didnt act or have feminine mannerisms.The young rappers of today do.Its straight up blasphemy to compare these rappers in any way to the legends.To keep it all the 100.This is not even true Hip Hop/Rap.The music we call Rap today is a combination of Rap/R&B/Techno/House/Disco.

^ all you trolls need to read said post... this about sums it up... if you don't get it then I can't help you... carry on...

Ignores rappers rocking perms, braids, nose rings, dresses, pink, blouses, makeup, heels etc of the 80s and 90s.....

Yet uses the same thing to criticize the "younger generation" :rofl:

Reps a post citing Young MA being "butch".....then acts like Queen Latifah ain't exists [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

you gonna act like dudes for 30 years ain't say he was tho? Even up till he died there were people that thought he was

^ this... the Prince example is null an void... many people like myself, have always been suspect of the good Prince... maybe he was... maybe he wasn't... lol

you gonna act like dudes for 30 years ain't say he was tho? Even up till he died there were people that thought he was

^ this... the Prince example is null an void... many people like myself, have always been suspect of the good Prince... maybe he was... maybe he wasn't... lol

Exactly

So one of the most influential musicians of the last 50 years was suspect. Yet it wasn't an indictment on a whole generation because he was "sus".....

Yet y'all use one or two fringe, new rappers, barely even 3 years old in the game...as an indictment of a whole generation of kids.

Be consistent.

Bammas like me? Point it where I used those examples my guy. I am in your generation. Only issue is you sound as judgmental as the same outsiders who judged the hip hop community during our time. At the end of the day you are picking and choosing what's gay. Red flower blue flower is still a flower? No matter how one is more flowery than the other.

your quote... "So u give him a pass for the bath tub thing?".... keep cappin though my nig... you got it...

I was responding to you saying that lmao

Stacy Augmon and K.Gill could dominate in this era.Lowery in Toronto is Herald Minor without the hops.He wouldnt even be on the bench for a NBA team in the 90,s.I say that.To say that the game has changed and its different today.You dont need to be as physical because the rules have changed.Its a guards game now.Shooting is more popular than being physical and having hops.The rap game is the same.Its changed in a dramatic way.Im not a hater.I just dont like comparing the rappers of today to yesterday.Just like with Sports.Compare them with the people that are around in there era/time.The style,the way it sounds the way its distributed is all different.

Stacy Augmon and K.Gill could dominate in this era.Lowery in Toronto is Herald Minor without the hops.He wouldnt even be on the bench for a NBA team in the 90,s.I say that.To say that the game has changed and its different today.You dont need to be as physical because the rules have changed.Its a guards game now.Shooting is more popular than being physical and having hops.The rap game is the same.Its changed in a dramatic way.Im not a hater.I just dont like comparing the rappers of today to yesterday.Just like with Sports.Compare them with the people that are around in there era/time.The style,the way it sounds the way its distributed is all different.
Unless you don't like it. Then it's "gay"

We're in the golden age of basketball man :lol:. It's funny....when the Spurs win a chip shooting 3's.....passing the ball. Playing unselfishly etc etc.....it's the "right way". They play "team ball" etc. When GSW wins the following year....playing the same way.....the game is "soft", "jump shooting team", "wouldn't last in the 90s" etc etc.

Basketball hits its peaks and valleys. 70s were terrible. 80s & 90s were great. Late 90s &a early to mid 00s were terrible. Now is great.

Basketball is in a great space right now (terrible comparison). Last weeks all star game was everything you say though. Piss poor :smh:

I hate that dudes are turning into "grumpy old men". Didn't think THIS generation of old heads would be that way. But I guess it's inevitable.

So this NBA generation can hang with the 90,s NBA players.And this generation of Rappers can hang with the spitters of the past.Yea right,yall trollin.I like some rappers and some players of this generation.Its just different.Quality is just not as good.

So this NBA generation can hang with the 90,s NBA players.And this generation of Rappers can hang with the spitters of the past.Yea right,yall trollin.I like some rappers and some players of this generation.Its just different.Quality is just not as good.

Kendrick Lamar Has more skill than most rappers from the 90's. Lebron James is better than every 90's player not named Jordan (and even that's debatable). Whitney was a way better singer but beyonce is a better overall artist than every female from the 90's. But I get it though man the 90's is the greatest thing ever and your nostalgia will win this argument.

Last edited:
Yall aint peep instagram's shtick yet?

Every few months he trolls the thread with a ridiculous Tupac reference and chaos ensues

This is NT. Hating on pac is the cool thing to do. Pac is a studio gangster but you out here praising dudes who literally sucked a **** for their record deal.

Y'all really comparing Pac and Uzi? 
mean.gif

I don't know why you guys keep entertaining dude with his obvious trolling. :lol:

I fell for it once myself but I know better now.

The emasculation of the black male is real with this generation and no one can tell me anything different.

So to sum it all up "my generation was the best cause I lived through it and nothing will ever top it" life goes in cycles like that..

Actually hip hop/Rap is a mixture of all those thing. ie Rappers delight aka the 1 St rap song to most is the beat to Good Times a disco song, countless r&b songs being sampled for your favorite songs. Groups like the Jungle Brothers whom were rappers but now you would say made House music because it went hand in hand.

Learn your history before criticizing

Back
Top Bottom