~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Man I've been trying to cop these shoes since they dropped. Years ago they were all like $600-$1000. Then the last few years damn near every pair was cracked and separated on eBay. I still haven't been able to track these. I wonder if Fabolous got new soles on these because these joints aged like ****.

View media item 2421638View media item 2421639View media item 2421640

Derrty Barkley's did age like a banana. I haven't seen a DS pair in at least a decade but someone was trying to let a sz 10 go for sub 600 a few years back at Sneakerpimps. Never really interested me but keep checking eBay, a decent pair is bound to pop up since everyone is "selling off their collection"

It looks great. What's not to like?

It looks too uniform. I'm just not a fan of black denim overall though.

Are those the Derrty Barkleys?

That Fab is wearing? Yes.

I wanted those AF1s with the rose on the side sooo bad back in the day...Lol

Rose Garden Highs. First "Sheed" joints I believe. I sold mine. Got to a point in my life where I felt I couldn't do patent anymore.

Beautiful sneaker though. That and the followup Black/White patent highs (also in the pic) that had the actual "Sheed" logo were my **** at one point.

Thought I'd get married in the Black/White pair :lol:

Last edited:
I check eBay all the time for the Derrty's. One of the few shoes I was never able to get in my prime. The few DS pairs I see now I cracked and sole is hanging off the back. 13 DS up there right now and it's ******. I seen a pair last year that was cheap, I couldn't even swap the sole because of the color though. So I'm guessing Fab gotta new sole and then someone painted them.

Rose Garden and black/white Sheed high's are classics. Both are just unreal. I loved the red lows but was hoping they would do a high version. That Mega pic is classic, so much fire.

Last edited:
Last edited:
u making me reminisce.

I miss nort/recon, clientele, union, all I really hit up in the area now is Noah and Supreme

Are those the Derrty Barkleys?

yep, artists series collab Nike did a decade+ ago, da Pharrell dunks come from da same pack...and da stash air max 91's.

I don't think the NERD Dunks were the same pack. I think that pack was just the Espo II's, NERD Dunks and the Halle Berry Rifts.

2nd Artist Series Collection.

EDIT: Here you go https://sneakernews.com/2012/08/22/classics-revisited-espo-x-nike-air-force-ii-2004/

I meant in general, but you're right, da artist series had multiple parts that had different packs.

Rose Gardens :pimp:

Anyone know who's PEs the IXs to the left of the White Cement IIIs and the VIIIs below the Black/White Sheed His are in that Cormega pic?

Drake

826fff54_d34db3936a44141e297b4830cfebaeb4.jpeg

Jadakiss

eacf070f_ed6aabaf5f32a68125881ba74c70ad33.jpeg

x Faith

41de7188_ca1ea81c3ba7526c6616e05982c6dee8.jpeg

Young Thug

408b625e_ab0827ff9f28f1fc5642213de6ff504a.jpeg

Playboi Carti

bf928404_b80e0f73ccece17126daecc451d67cfa.jpeg

Chris Brown

79b3c2de_c084ce5ebce7ccab462ba7a7cb159107.jpeg

c80887e3_062d3d80573309b5ceea0c88c6aa573b.jpeg

I did my own investigation and sad to say, it turns out they're not PE's. I really didn't think they were fake. I honestly thought they were also some PEs, cause that's the legendary Cormega and I wouldn't have imagine him having something fake in his collection from that time. Oh well, hes not the first rapper having some fakes. I now have to delete that pic cause those fakes to me mess up what could of been a representation of a real/diverse sneakerhead.

Last edited:
I remember reading that a while back (maybe the last time the pic was posted in here :lol:) but with those J.Kidd and Cal State PEs in there, along with all of the other fire; I've never been convinced.

Like, what would the point be of having two fakes casually tossed in when they don't even add anything to the picture? Not a big deal regardless, was just curious if anyone had gained any new insight.

Sneaker Shopping x Post Malone

[Video][/Video]

Remember when we were chatting about soccer brands. I have packer shoes on my zig feed and saw Umbro did a sneaker w Off White. $410 [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom