~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I did my own investigation and sad to say, it turns out they're not PE's. I really didn't think they were fake. I honestly thought they were also some PEs, cause that's the legendary Cormega and I wouldn't have imagine him having something fake in his collection from that time. Oh well, hes not the first rapper having some fakes. I now have to delete that pic cause those fakes to me mess up what could of been a representation of a real/diverse sneakerhead.

Honestly, it's not unheard of for a "real sneakerhead" to get got on a pair of fakes. I did early in the game.

Some guys just LOVE sneakers. I'm one of them. I never FULLY geeked out on release dates, model discrepancies and that kind of minutia.

I could see an ex con from QB not really being 100% in the know on a pair or two here or there. Same way guys like Fab and Big Boi weren't.

The guy obviously loves sneakers. And not just loves Nikes. And not just loves Adidas. But loves sneakers and for that and the variety he does have in there, to me the pic is still ill.

Last edited:
I check eBay all the time for the Derrty's. One of the few shoes I was never able to get in my prime. The few DS pairs I see now I cracked and sole is hanging off the back. 13 DS up there right now and it's ******. I seen a pair last year that was cheap, I couldn't even swap the sole because of the color though. So I'm guessing Fab gotta new sole and then someone painted them.

Rose Garden and black/white Sheed high's are classics. Both are just unreal. I loved the red lows but was hoping they would do a high version. That Mega pic is classic, so much fire.

My man you gotta find the cleanest VNDS or lightly worn pair especially when you are looking for sneakers over 10 years old. Problem with the DS pairs is that the midsole foam is never compacted and it gets brittle and crumbles with age.

As ninjahood ninjahood said, it's more than likely Fab's own pair from '03 - he probably just wore 'em sporadically over the years.

Rose Garden Highs. First "Sheed" joints I believe. I sold mine. Got to a point in my life where I felt I couldn't do patent anymore.

Beautiful sneaker though. That and the followup Black/White patent highs (also in the pic) that had the actual "Sheed" logo were my **** at one point.

Thought I'd get married in the Black/White pair :lol:

The Rose Gardens and black 'Sheeds are so tame in comparison to some of the 'AF1s' they've released in the past decade.

I agree with you that there were some clown coloured patent joints circa '05-'07 but for the most part the early patents could easily be worn today. :smokin

Last edited:
Honestly, it's not unheard of for a "real sneakerhead" to get got on a pair of fakes. I did early in the game.

Some guys just LOVE sneakers. I'm one of them. I never FULLY geeked out on release dates, model discrepancies and that kind of minutia.

I could see an ex con from QB not really being 100% in the know on a pair or two here or there. Same way guys like Fab and Big Boi weren't.

The guy obviously loves sneakers. And not just loves Nikes. And not just loves Adidas. But loves sneakers and for that and the variety he does have in there, to me the pic is still ill.
I had to delete it cause then people might get the wrong idea and probably think I support stuff like that. I don't like fakes cause one time I bought some 13s thinking they were real, but they ended up being fake. They took my hard earning cash, so I really despise when someone tries to pass some fake kicks as being the real thing. I'm not saying that Cormega was trying to pass them as aunthentics, he probably just didn't know. I still respect Cormega for the other kicks that he had. It's crazy to think that Cormega pic was published in one of those old Slam Magazine issues and they didn't even noticed those fakes in there. I'm just pointing that out cause with them being in the sneaker game for so long. You would think that wouldn't get pass them.

I check eBay all the time for the Derrty's. One of the few shoes I was never able to get in my prime. The few DS pairs I see now I cracked and sole is hanging off the back. 13 DS up there right now and it's ******. I seen a pair last year that was cheap, I couldn't even swap the sole because of the color though. So I'm guessing Fab gotta new sole and then someone painted them.

Rose Garden and black/white Sheed high's are classics. Both are just unreal. I loved the red lows but was hoping they would do a high version. That Mega pic is classic, so much fire.

My man you gotta find the cleanest VNDS or lightly worn pair especially when you are looking for sneakers over 10 years old. Problem with the DS pairs is that the midsole foam is never compacted and it gets brittle and crumbles with age.

As ninjahood ninjahood said, it's more than likely Fab's own pair from '03 - he probably just wore 'em sporadically over the years.

Haven't seen a DS or lightly worn in an 11.5 or 12 in years. Last pair I saw that was my size was $500 and I wasn't doing that. I don't even like them as much as I did back then but I just gotta have them.

Haven't seen a DS or lightly worn in an 11.5 or 12 in years. Last pair I saw that was my size was $500 and I wasn't doing that. I don't even like them as much as I did back then but I just gotta have them.

It'll only become harder as the years go by. I don't think they were released in high quantities to begin with. Were they a QS?

If Nike decides to reissue the colourway you know they will be done 'derrty' based on their poor track record with retro quality, so finding the '03 pair is the only viable option if you value quality.

Last edited:
I had to delete it cause then people might get the wrong idea and probably think I support stuff like that.

Support stuff like what? A guy who took a picture with 50 pairs of sneakers of which 2 were (likely unbeknownst to him) fake?

He isn't SELLING fakes :lol:

Just not that serious to me but to each his own I suppose.

XZJSgPg.gif

Last edited:
If Pharrell ain't cuff his jeans....that's a clean fit :lol:

Actually, pretty tame for him. Especially considering the event he's at.

His chick is wilding with her fit. But I get it. She's pretty though.

If Pharrell ain't cuff his jeans....that's a clean fit
laugh.gif

Actually, pretty tame for him. Especially considering the event he's at.

His chick is wilding with her fit. But I get it. She's pretty though.
When you have GOD sperm like my mans P-Willy you concieve Triplets. 
pimp.gif

It'll only become harder as the years go by. I don't think they were released in high quantities to begin with. Were they a QS?

If Nike decides to reissue the colourway you know they will be done 'derrty' based on their poor track record with retro quality, so finding the '03 pair is the only viable option if you value quality.

they did a fuse Barkley that had echos of da derrtys.

Back
Top Bottom