~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Kinda interesting to see the Uptempos which fall into the category of OD bulky, baseketball shoes that nobody wants being gobbled up due to 'Supreme' co-branding. :rolleyes

I dont understand why in 2017 people cant see how collabs with certain brands (Supreme) bring life to otherwise a "dead" product.

The appeal for them to me is how they took an integral part of the shoe's design (AIR) and transforming it to SUPREME and still being overall the same design of the shoe without changing its shape. It was genius.

Last edited:
Supreme is just so engrained in hip hop culture which in terms makes it engrained in pop culture.

The appeal for them to me is how they took an integral part of the shoe's design (AIR) and transforming it to SUPREME and still being overall the same design of the shoe without changing its shape. It was genius.

I think the exact opposite of this.

But people like different things and i can understand the appeal.

Uptempos were big this time around before the Supreme drop. I didn't expect it because the last few times they went on sale. I was planning on copping 4-5 pairs and then they hype was crazy with the OG black pair.

Yeah i struck out hard on the OG black/white pair numerous times this last release. Still doesn't discount the fact folks who hate the "bulky" bball kicks eat up those horrible supreme uptempos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uptempo came back /were introduced to some when john Elliot put them into his fashion show that's when the black and white pair kept selling out now with the supreme collab I can see gr pairs getting eaten up on sale for those that missed out

If Pharrell ain't cuff his jeans....that's a clean fit :lol:

Actually, pretty tame for him. Especially considering the event he's at.

His chick is wilding with her fit. But I get it. She's pretty though.
Isn't there usually some sort of theme for the Met Gala? I assume that's why she's wearing that :lol:

nicholas-brendan-camron-and-method-man-picture-id76129568

david-arquette-and-camron-picture-id76129640

david-arquette-and-camron-during-1998-mtvs-rock-n-jock-basketball-in-picture-id111175656

I always wanted to drink sizzurp from the bottle since I was a kid watching the certified gangstas video

Back
Top Bottom