~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I'm curious Clarence. What is a "good fit" to you. I'd like to see examples.

Personally, I don't think there is nothing "smh" worthy about Gucci's fit. He's 37.....on his spring time Martha's Vineyard ****.

Can't say I've ever seen you approve a fit
laugh.gif

I aint got to give you any examples Slim... it's called my opinion... Clarence on Deez...

Last edited:
I'm curious Clarence. What is a "good fit" to you. I'd like to see examples.

Personally, I don't think there is nothing "smh" worthy about Gucci's fit. He's 37.....on his spring time Martha's Vineyard ****.

Can't say I've ever seen you approve a fit
laugh.gif

I aint got to give you any examples Slim... it's called my opinion... Clarence on Deez...

Wouldn't have expected anything else :lol: :pimp:

View media item 2425323
View media item 2425322

Kinda interesting to see the Uptempos which fall into the category of OD bulky, baseketball shoes that nobody wants being gobbled up due to 'Supreme' co-branding. :rolleyes

All hype.
Motorsport 4s finally drop and no one wants em now cause theyre no longer rare.

I dont understand why in 2017 people cant see how collabs with certain brands (Supreme) bring life to otherwise a "dead" product.

The appeal for them to me is how they took an integral part of the shoe's design (AIR) and transforming it to SUPREME and still being overall the same design of the shoe without changing its shape. It was genius.

Dont see anything genius about it.

They just literally slap their name on something and boom.

We-Finally-Get-Release-Information-For-The-Supreme-x-Nike-Air-Force-1-High-20th-Anniversary-Collection.jpg

I dont understand why in 2017 people cant see how collabs with certain brands (Supreme) bring life to otherwise a "dead" product.

The appeal for them to me is how they took an integral part of the shoe's design (AIR) and transforming it to SUPREME and still being overall the same design of the shoe without changing its shape. It was genius.

As crystalmethod crystalmethod said there's nothing genius about this. They could've just had Supreme branding on the insole and cats would've still gobbled these up. I personally like bulky kicks from the 90s and it's kinda sad to see fashion trends move away from them primarily to OD tight fits but that's a different story.

Supreme must've had a good laugh when they chose the Uptempos as their base.

Back
Top Bottom