~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

IMG_4591.JPG

Whats Rita Ora story. Because it seems like she only blew up from being Eye Candy. I know that she sings. But what are her hits. Is she even featured on a hit. Ive never heard a song from here. Ive only seen her online/TV when someone is talking about how good her outfit is. Or how good she looks.

Its never about Music with her. Its crazy how the bar is set so low for quality Music nowadays. You have people like Rita Ora,T.Taylor,and Stalley who get there foot in the door and survive from taking photos everyday with new Clothes/Sneakers based off of attention.

Teyanna Taylor is actually a good singer. It's just most fans don't seem to like singing/R&B songstress if you're name isn't Beyoncé or Rihanna

Vado ain't got no muscle tone, smh

Why do men care about what other men look like? That's sus if you ask me. :stoneface: For real, I think most men who live in the gym build excessive muscle to look good for other men subconsciously. And why do dudes who stay in the gym and judge other men for their physiques all be like 5'4" :rofl:. Because some of the skinniest and fattest dudes stay pulling dimes and also be properly swagged out. Case in point

1123.jpg

Back
Top Bottom